Conversation Between HiRezPixieKittie and Aseojl

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hey!! :3 I would just like to inform the HiRez staff that there seems to be a bug that has popped up after the recent update. It seems that my friends and I are unable to create or join a party. And when you accept a party invite, it does not show that you are in a party. To your friends, it shows that you are in a party and are unable invite you. It does not let you leave the nonexistent party. We had to restart the game just to do the same thing again. I have confirmed that it is, in fact, a problem. I wanted to let at least one of the HiRez staff know that this is a problem that will hinder their players' experience. I hope that I have provided enough information to help you identify the problem.

~Aseojl
  2. Hey!! :3 I would just like to inform the HiRez staff that there seems to be a bug that has popped up after the recent update. It seems that my friends and I are unable to create or join a party. And when you accept a party invite, it does not show that you are in a party. To your friends, it shows that you are in a party and are unable invite you. It does not let you leave the nonexistent party. We had to restart the game just to do the same thing again. I have confirmed that it is, in fact, a problem. I wanted to let at least one of the HiRez staff know that this is a problem that will hinder their players' experience. I hope that I have provided enough information to help you identify the problem.

~Aseojl
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2