PDA

View Full Version : 30 Upcoming cards, what do you guys exept to happen?

Azurion
07-24-2016, 10:27 PM
So Hi-rez announced around 30 upcoming cards for CB30 , what are your expectation ? for my part i really wish they had a card that reduce my full charged time , it would be amazing so i can be more near objectif and dont leave my team 999 miles away.

has a kinessa main i also hope that the reworks / new map for siege mode , will allow me to get on some tricky spot.Wee dont have any detail yet about the changes they will make so i cant wait CB30 !

btw i have fucked the title xD its what you guys expect :(

Thiau
07-24-2016, 11:32 PM
its barely 2 cards per champion , i dont think its that many . From what i seen in spoilers bunch of useless cards too . I dont expect much from them .

Dralec
07-25-2016, 03:06 AM
its barely 2 cards per champion , i dont think its that many . From what i seen in spoilers bunch of useless cards too . I dont expect much from them .

Why are you sharing some negative vibes man.
be positive

Thiau
07-25-2016, 05:50 AM
Why are you sharing some negative vibes man.
be positive

you srs m8?

Dralec
07-25-2016, 06:00 AM
you srs m8?

kinda.
I believe in Hirez.
They have the potential to do good

Thiau
07-25-2016, 06:07 AM
kinda.
I believe in Hirez.
They have the potential to do good

i mean its good that they are adding cards , its one of the first things in my wish list , im just not that hyped about the number of them considering how many were removed . And bunch of them are bound to be bad . I hope they will add even more cards soon .

Dralec
07-25-2016, 06:16 AM
i mean its good that they are adding cards , its one of the first things in my wish list , im just not that hyped about the number of them considering how many were removed . And bunch of them are bound to be bad . I hope they will add even more cards soon .

Yeah we can only pray
I wish they re add the fernando card that lets him stomp on people with his horse

Azurion
07-25-2016, 08:35 AM
More cards will come after Cb30, Hi-Rez says they want a game with low number of champion but many cards option for alot of different gameplay ! im very curious how a champion can be used , like imagine if kinessa can actually go near objectif and spin around right in the middle of the action , no more camp how great it would be ahah but dunno 1750 hp is weak af too

Dralec
07-25-2016, 08:41 AM
More cards will come after Cb30, Hi-Rez says they want a game with low number of champion but many cards option for alot of different gameplay ! im very curious how a champion can be used , like imagine if kinessa can actually go near objectif and spin around right in the middle of the action , no more camp how great it would be ahah but dunno 1750 hp is weak af too

Yeah more cards are needed since more cards= more playstyles

Suspensorio
07-26-2016, 08:19 AM

Wait, I thought they said that many champions is a better strategy for a F2P competitive game... or was it speculation?

Anyway, I think more champions is better for them. Cards can't give as much variety as new champions.

Also, I don't think we'll see radical cards too. I mean, no card will turn Grove into ranged, Kinessa into tank, etc. All of them will change the specific playstyle of each one, so Kinessa will always be a low-mobile high-range champion.

But some changes could be cool, like Kinessa's mines applying stun if an enemy is hit for long enough. That could make her more of a hunter instead of a sniper. Or Pip getting healing on his basic attacks :D

RightToBearArms
07-26-2016, 05:37 PM
Hoping for a lot out of them, but hoping for a little game balance as well.

dusan4
07-27-2016, 06:48 AM
Yeah we can only pray
I wish they re add the fernando card that lets him stomp on people with his horse

Please no, I felt like I was cheating with that card :D

dusan4
07-27-2016, 06:52 AM

Can you private message me spoiler link? I'm really curious.

Dralec
07-27-2016, 07:25 AM
Can you private message me spoiler link? I'm really curious.

can you send me the spoiler link that he sent you

Dralec
07-27-2016, 07:27 AM
Please no, I felt like I was cheating with that card :D

I asked drybear on his ask.fm
he said they might bring it back on a more squishy champion
he said it was hard to balance on such a tanky character

Suspensorio
07-27-2016, 08:36 AM
I asked drybear on his ask.fm
he said they might bring it back on a more squishy champion
he said it was hard to balance on such a tanky character

I vote Pip to be a trampler. :D

Thiau
07-27-2016, 09:04 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/4udwft/paladins_stream_spoiler/

Theres a show "Overtime" they did it yesterday aperently will talk spoilers and im yet to watch it so i leave this here https://www.twitch.tv/paladinsgame/v/80126241
and will watch it myself .