PDA

View Full Version : US - LF Skilled people to play with.

GhostOokami
07-17-2016, 03:02 AM
Hey everyone, I'm getting tired of playing solo pug lol. So I am looking for some decent people to play with, you don't need to be the best.

People I'm interested in playing with
-Objective focused - I want to play with people that realize this isn't a TDM game (at least not right now) and go for the objective.
- Friendly - I don't mind some language as you will hear from me, but I'm not looking to play with hot heads who blame their teams for every little thing.

A little about me
I'm 27 and have been playing competitive games since Halo 2 back in 2005 and have been ever since. Have a lot of experience playing in team games and other Mobas. I am consistent with my K/d and am generally positive in games unless a role doesn't require me to get a ton of kills, IE tank/support. The characters I currently play are Skye, Evie, Cassie and Kinessa. Currently learning Fernando and Buck. Only level 17 but am improving each day. I usually play at night around 8pm-4am EST (not continuous but that is when I'm available to play).

Go ahead and reply and ill add you in game and we can play sometime or you can add me. The name is GhostOokami

Thanks.

Bushwahkhan
07-18-2016, 06:02 PM
same here. play and stream everyday. add me (ign: bushwahkhan). Ill be on tonight.