PDA

View Full Version : Got some card ideas that id like to see implemented into the game

xSOLARxECLIPSEx
07-16-2016, 06:21 PM
***I'm sorry for all the spelling errors ahead of time***:D

Personally i'd like to see cards the will complement the sharpshooter - i do have other ideas but those arn't relevent right now...

1. Jumping Cards- Personally i like the consept of shooting down from the roof tops and/or jumping from one position to another just a little out of my jumping range. for instance on the frost map, dont recall the name at this time, there are certain cliffs that my jumps are litterally about 1-2 inches away from making it.... my idea is for there to be a card that slightly boosts your jumping distance for about 1-2 inches this would not only solve this problem but could help allied and allied/opposing teams with better opportunities for stealth attack helping defend/push your position foward - this would also help sharpshooter with mobility around to avoid having to take a long detour around the area just to get to a better shooting position

2. Stunning Cards- Appling this card to your layout would allow the first arrow, bullet, or any other ranged weapon to become stunned for 1.5 secs (max) - you'll need to reload for this card to take effect agian

3. Confusing Cards - Appling this card to your layout would allow the first arrow, bullet, or and other ranged weapon will cause your opponant uppon impact to have there controls inverted for 3 secs (max) - you'll need to reload for this card to take effect again

4. Temperary sheild Card- This card will give the player invensibility for 1.5 secs during and after getting on your horse. This is mostly for a quick excape from opposing players - mostly ment for sharpshooters