PDA

View Full Version : Barik Turret mastery pro's and contra's

TzickyT
11-24-2015, 03:46 AM
i did a pro and contra list for barik his turret mastery wil do it for other things aswell to see how good i can create my first constructive deck when that comes out. any one of u got different ideas?

Turrent Mastery

COMMENS

- Fortification

while on a point, u split damage with your nearby turrets

- On Guard

deals 60% more dmg to the siege engine

- Targeting

increase the range of your turrets by 50% and increase there healt by 500

RARE

- field deploy

Deploys instantly

- healing station

you regenerate 100 per second when within 25 ft of your turret

- paralize

shots slows targets by 40% for 2s

- promote

the damage of you and your allies are increased by 40% when standing nearby your turrets

- rigged

your turrets explode for 400 dmg when destroyed.

EPIC

- burning rage

when u are below 40% healt double your turret's attackspeed

- dues ex machina

your turret re-summons itself when it is destroyed.

- epicenter

any enemies near your turret are dazed for 5s

- Flamethrower

your turret spews flames that apply burn for 400dmg over 2s but has reduced range

- thumper XVI

your turret pulses waves every 1s that apply a 800 knock up

LEGENDARY

- double time

you my have two turrets at once and the cooldown is reduced by 15s

- overdrive

increase turrets attackspeed by 100%

Progress

to start this point of progress. i must say this wil be the progress i have in mind about pro's and contra's of each individual skillcard. this is what i think to build a constructive deck that we wil need in the future update. that wil come in the future. don't put a blaming on the thoughts that i have on the skills. it is stil a personal thought that i want to give to you. what i think about the skills.

Pro's

COMMEN

- On Guard

reason: in my thought as a common that does 60% more dmg on a siege is for me already enough to say that this card for the turret is the best common that u can have. the intresting aspect to put your turret in a position to defend yoru castle where other enemies can't hit it gives u a faster control and defeat for the siege and gives you a faster control over the attacking enemies with the siege. when the enemies are attacking on your door then there wil be always people falling with this skill card becous it clears the siege way faster then the time normaly would do.

- Targeting

reason: the opportunity to have a faster attackrange makes it as smooth as cassie. the range can be longer so i can put my turret far away from myself. so i wil keep surviving and put much more hits on enemies then i would normaly do. it deffinitly gives u 1 or maybe 2 shots more on the enemy while they are attacking the turret becous also the healt that is higher. for me this is just one way to get an advantage and give me the opporturnity to go close combat.

RARE

- field deploy

Reason: deploying your turret and he attacks already ... what more do i have to say ... i m thinking this is a one way ticket to 1 dmg definitly on opponents. if not it wil be even more hits. strate forward one of the best skill cards for turrets.

- healing station

Reason: having a boost for yoru healt even if it is only 100 a second it is stil an advantage that u can have. im not sure if i put this one in the right place but stil it gives u a regen while you are attacking other players. if cassie does her first skill then u can say you are fucked same with pip doing his basics. stil for the 100 hitpoints you regain it is good enough to be a good skill card at certain points.

- paralize

Reason: Slowing your enemies is a big advantage for turret and yoru allies easyer hitpoints and faster kills. the slow for 2s can even be longer if he hits the target constantly. and a 40% slow is already almost 50% slower then his normal "walking" just a good item to keep an eye out to if u don't draw anyting u want to have.

EPIC

- burning rage

Reason: attackspeed for a turret gives your turret tromendous power if you are on verry low healt your turrets go twice as fast as they would go. if this would stay i would say i take it every time in my build. the damage as a dwarf that u wil get is good enough to get your points constantly under the 40% and if your turret gives 245-350 dmg the other guys wil parish pretty fast in team battles.

- dues ex machina

Reason: ... second turret ... for life .. lol not much to say get a free second turret whitout the other people knowing that it is standing there.

- thumper XVI

Reason: under construction - if i read it i like it but i stil have no clue what it realy does becous i didn't test it yet.

LEGENDARY

- double time

Reason: having 2 turrets and a 15 s delay gives u an advantage of spamming your turrets every 15 seconds and giving you and advantage of running between them + double the speed and double the dmg

- overdrive

Reason: to see how fast turrets can go on double the speed this item can make it go triple it speed so your turret wil become a machinegun if i am right.

Contra's

COMMEN

- Fortification

Reason: i don't realy get what it says but what i think that it does is when u are standing on a point u wil split the damage u do with your turret. so yoru turret wil do more dmg then your base attacks that u do on people. to defend yourself i don't think this is the best idea to put this in your build. the fact that u need to give the dmg that u do on a certain person to your turret while it is attacking another person is not enough becous what u want to do or to kill is what u need to defend yourself against. i don't think u need to put this card in yoru build if i am right about this. stil its not that this card is totaly useless stil it gives me the thought as a defending player that i can't kill my opponnet that easely while my turret is not attacking the same guy i want to attack.

RARE

- healing station

Reason: it only gives a regen of 100 healt. to be honest there are more useful cards around the block to make this card not that good and a bit underpowered. if this would regenerate allies it would give an advantage to this card and also a disadvantage to the turrets point. becous people wil go heal on there and get vunerable while it is standing there. stil the 25 ft is already a good range to have the regeneration around the turret but it just in my thought gives a bit to less if this would been 150 this item would surface with the top items.

- promote

Reason: the 40% dmg that your allies and u get is good but they wil never stand near the turret - if it si 25ft it is already a nice buff but stil that promotion and giving your allies a boost to get there attack to 300dmg+ is in my eyes a bit to low certain playstiles will like this skill card but i don't think i will use it becous i don't think it gives my character an advantage on the oponent. + the turret wil need to stand in the middle of all the players.

- rigged

Reason: 400 dmg in a range of 15ft-25ft deffinitly it wil not be good enough stil u have casie and u have all that defencive guys. i think this skill card is just so bad that it has no realy advantage on the bord while playing. its stil a shooter game. there are so much range attackers and the range is good enough to get that turret down with just 3-4 hits.

EPIC

- epicenter

Reason: any enemies are dazed for 5s near your turret. makes me wonder. being dazed for me doesn't realy matter u can stil use a skill to run away. to counter attack that certain ability. i don't see a good use for a turret to give enemies daze if they are near to it i mostly watch to the further range people and they hit mostly on my turrets so i don't realy think this item wil be at the best place as a good skill card.

- Flamethrower

Reason: i love flametrowers but i can't realy deny that this item is only for close combat. again i am a person who plays long distence with my turret and i don't realy see flametrowers going to help me stil i think flametrowers are good in this game becous they can do tremandous amount of dmg on a short turn.

i willl update further thoughts of other mastery skills what i think is best soon.