PDA

View Full Version : Do you play using the mouse/keyboard or control?

Pipinho
11-22-2015, 11:25 PM
Just for curiosity :))

I`ve a XBOX One control but I`m not sure if it`s good in this game, mainly because we need to turn the camera as fast as possible most of time.

schadstoff_
11-22-2015, 11:40 PM
You will always lose with a controller playing against one with mouse/keyboard. (unless you are really good / your opponent really bad ;))

Ashi
11-22-2015, 11:54 PM
Just for curiosity :))

I`ve a XBOX One control but I`m not sure if it`s good in this game, mainly because we need to turn the camera as fast as possible most of time.

Same thing what others are saying. Ever since I went PC, I've never been able to stomach playing on a controller. The precision you can get with a mouse is insane.

shogunoflive
11-23-2015, 02:36 AM
pfft...I use an xbox elite controller with 60% sensitivity, and I do VERY WELL on this game. I'm usually #1 or #2 on my team in score. And with the right comp and cards, I have a very high K/D ratio with Barik.

Myrana
11-23-2015, 06:50 AM
pfft...I use an xbox elite controller with 60% sensitivity, and I do VERY WELL on this game. I'm usually #1 or #2 on my team in score. And with the right comp and cards, I have a very high K/D ratio with Barik.

Ouh an elite controller!

Stop playing practice man!

shogunoflive
11-23-2015, 04:20 PM
94 Practice????

Myrana
11-23-2015, 04:27 PM
Yea those are the names of the enemies in practice i totally remember!!

+ this screenshot has the old card system man! c'mon

shogunoflive
11-23-2015, 04:54 PM
95 Umm last one wasn't practice, and this one I just got done playing 2 mins ago

SLAYER79IL
11-23-2015, 08:15 PM
You will always lose with a controller playing against one with mouse/keyboard. (unless you are really good / your opponent really bad ;))

That is what people have been saying to me for 3 years playing Smite with a 360 controller and every time I prove them wrong.:cool:

Also I think this game plays really good with a controller. You should try it.

shogunoflive
11-23-2015, 09:55 PM
Also I think this game plays really good with a controller. You should try it.

yeah played my first 5-6 games on mouse, then switched to controller..plays VERY good with controller. I don't miss mouse at all

shogunoflive
11-23-2015, 10:21 PM
I just went 23/0 with 15 killing blows...highest score on team... So if your more comfortable with a controller, don't assume your at a disadvantage, this game doesn't have ADS so just use it.

Dommi
11-24-2015, 10:22 AM
I play with a mouse/keyboard, mainly because that is how I play FPS games. I don't think that I will change that, but If you are good with controller, go for it.

Kazemaho
11-24-2015, 10:27 AM
Anybody should play how he feels it. It is stupid to compare anything like this in public play.
Now at high skill level it's another story.
One game (don't remember the name) tried to mix console players with PC players and that was a pure catastrophy.
Now, it's all a matter of personnal choice.