PDA

View Full Version : Evie rework ideas

TheEffAbility
05-20-2016, 06:59 AM
As a long-standing Evie main, I have been thrown off when Ice Block was introduced. I'm used to it by now, but it still feels weird to have an immobilising ability in a mobility-based champion's loadout.

I am also not entirely happy with Evie's ultimate. Don't get me wrong, it deals enough damage and does a good enough Cripple, it just feels like it's a little... too AoE for her kit. Evie isn't really a team wiper, she picks people off one by one, so an ultimate that Cripples the entire place is a little ... yeah, feels like too much AoE.

I've been a huge fan of Illusion, but I realise that cannot come back now, with Ying around. Still gonna drop this here, since it's a neat idea regardless:

Idea #1 (outdated) - Distortion ultimate

For 7 seconds, the cooldown of Blink is reduced to 2 seconds, and every time you Blink, an illusion is spawned at the point of origin. Illusions last 6 seconds, deal 10% of your damage, and have 500 health. These illusions can move and shoot, but not use Abilities (controlled by an AI).

[if you remember, those are exactly the Illusions from CB11, except they have halved health and damage for balance reasons]

Idea #2 - Cold Shot ability

[Replacing Ice Block]

Prepare a Cold Shot. Your next attack within 5 seconds will freeze targets for 1 second.
20-second cooldown.

[will also need to rebalance some cards]

Idea #3 - alt-fire Cold Shot version

On right-click, fire special bolts that deal 25% weapon damage but slow targets by 20% for 2 seconds.

Idea #4 - Ice Shard ultimate

Fire a quick ice shard that bursts for 800 damage on impact, slowing enemies by 75% and crippling them for 3 seconds. The projectile speed and burst area are similar to Androxus's ult projectiles.

Maybe, needs a bit of channel/preparation time, to say the voice line. Like a second.

Idea #5 - card: Wind Swiftness

Your Blink and Ice Block trigger instantly (without a channel time), and you gain 4/8/12/16% movement speed.

Also, have I placed this post correctly? A lot of ability suggestions, mods please move if needed.