PDA

View Full Version : My voice pack does not work !!!

IndustriaVital
03-31-2018, 07:11 PM
I bought the vip package from talus and torvald and both are with the same defect, I noticed that in the screen where we can customize the champions the alternative voice pack of both skins are working normally, but when we choose the champions before we start the match at the time that the champion will introduce himself saying his name happens a defect that he speaks with two voices at the same time, with the standard voice and the alternative voice of the skin, both with the talus and with the torvald, and so we enter the match, the character is with no voice package, only with the standard voice. I already bought many skins vips but this never happened, I would not like a refund, because I would buy another skin and the error would probably be present also, even in another skin. I have many other playmates who are reporting the same problem, so I personally will fix this defect because I really liked this OB68, but this bug discouraged me a little, and I believe other players as well. I'm a true fan of paladins, I'm just reporting this problem because this game has so much potential, and this keeps getting better and mistakes happen. Once again Congratulations on your work and I hope that you will create more and more.

P3RF3C1IONI5T
04-01-2018, 03:11 AM
I bought the vip package from talus and torvald and both are with the same defect, I noticed that in the screen where we can customize the champions the alternative voice pack of both skins are working normally, but when we choose the champions before we start the match at the time that the champion will introduce himself saying his name happens a defect that he speaks with two voices at the same time, with the standard voice and the alternative voice of the skin, both with the talus and with the torvald, and so we enter the match, the character is with no voice package, only with the standard voice. I already bought many skins vips but this never happened, I would not like a refund, because I would buy another skin and the error would probably be present also, even in another skin. I have many other playmates who are reporting the same problem, so I personally will fix this defect because I really liked this OB68, but this bug discouraged me a little, and I believe other players as well. I'm a true fan of paladins, I'm just reporting this problem because this game has so much potential, and this keeps getting better and mistakes happen. Once again Congratulations on your work and I hope that you will create more and more.

Had this bug in the PTS version with SOUL EATER JENOS .. equipping his voice pack but in the game.. he has his default voice pack!