PDA

View Full Version : No Bi-weekly Free Champions available on rotation.

Phytosis
03-29-2018, 01:59 PM
Since the most recent patch yesterday there have been no champions on the free rotation. I'm not sure if there just arent any right now, if it's a bug, or perhaps its due to me already owning the few that might be on free rotation. I currently own: Bomb-King, Cassie, Inara, Jenos, Maeve, Lex, Ruckus, Viktor, and Ying.

If anyone could let me know if im not the only one without a free champ rotation, or that i don't see any because due to some reason i happen to own the ones that might be on rotation. Thanks.

~Phytosi

Phytosis
03-29-2018, 03:13 PM
17 views no replies? Look i'm not asking for a dev answer just anyone who's had read this to either confirm there are no current champions on rotations for anyone or if its just me.

Phytosis
03-29-2018, 05:09 PM
40 views no replies.. Seriously. A simple "Yes i have free champions on my rotation they are ..... ..... ...." Is all im asking for. Is there any free champions on rotation right now? If so which ones are they? I'm not seeing any.

Any single person who has the ability to read this and has logged into their game recently could answer this for me.

MrsCrii
03-29-2018, 05:15 PM
40 views no replies.. Seriously. A simple "Yes i have free champions on my rotation they are ..... ..... ...." Is all im asking for. Is there any free champions on rotation right now? If so which ones are they? I'm not seeing any.

Any single person who has the ability to read this and has logged into their game recently could answer this for me.

Not if we have the Founders Pack. :P

However, if you looked around you'd see other threads complaining of this issue, so apparently it is a general issue.

Phytosis
03-29-2018, 05:30 PM
Thank you for a reply, i looked around a bit but didn't notice this particular issue in other titles. All i needed to know, really appreciate it. :)