PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Buy Characters

RiyukiX
03-28-2018, 06:18 PM
When I try to buy a character on my smurf, no window to choose from gold or crystals shows up at all - to be more specific nothing happens. However, the unlock button is just on the screen with no currency added to the character I want to buy.

https://imgur.com/a/QnS6L

Apparently images ain't working so...https://imgur.com/a/QnS6L

DHYAGaming
03-28-2018, 06:35 PM
same here need it to work in order for me to get into competitive. I would be in comp if it weren't for this bug.

EzforU
03-28-2018, 06:41 PM
same i would like to get any answer

DHYAGaming
03-28-2018, 06:45 PM
I got on and I was like I want to get into comp and try out it after waiting two hours for the game to load because I accidentally clicked reinstall. I try to buy my last character and nothing pops up. Then I played with my freind for some time and then closed the game and tryed to see if it would work after restart twice. didn't work and now I have too wait for them to fix the bug. I am not happy. Well at least Hi Rez is working on it. Hating having to wait extra though.

Phytosis
03-28-2018, 07:41 PM
My friend Blarggitty and myself also cannot buy any champions. Also there are no champions on free rotations for either of us. I was excited to buy one of the characters of last rotation i was getting good with, but its not there to buy. I'm pretty much taking a break till this is resolved.

FerDeLanceX
03-28-2018, 11:27 PM
Hello, i know how to fix it, go run the game in safe mode and buy it, it works on safe mode, to access safe mode u need to execute the launcher and right before clicking play you click the little gear button and click in safe mode enabling it, then click play buy the champion exit the game and enter in normal mode, this is the best fix in the moment, i know Hi-Rez is working on fixing it.

Phytosis
03-29-2018, 02:02 AM
I managed to resolve not being able to buy characters. However there still doesn't seem to be any free heroes on rotation. I'm new to the game but so i could be wrong, however i was under the impression at some point on Wednesdays a small handfull of free heroes are switched over to another batch. Before today i had some on rotation but today my roommate and i both have no freebies on rotation. Just the few starting ones you get for free. Is it due to the event? is there a 24 hour none on rotation kinda thing? I'm just trying to figure out if it's a bug and i should have heroes on rotation or not.

stesc5
03-29-2018, 02:10 AM
Don't know what's going on with the rotation. The patchnotes don't have a single line about that. The "old" rotated champs are no longer available though.
Let's hope they have only forgotten about that.