PDA

View Full Version : some Pip cards

dusan4
05-01-2016, 09:53 AM
So much Potions(not really creative name):Pip can throw 2 healing potions for 1/2/3/4s before it goes on cooldown, this decreases the amount of healing by healing potions by 200/150/100/50(medicinal exelence steel makes the heal higher for both of the potions)

Adhesive(got this idea from his old adhesive ability)[specialty card]:explosive flask leaves a poison cloud on the ground for 3s, making everyone inside it take 40/80/120/160 damage per second.(with this it's recomended that stickiness is removed from the game)

Pretty, pretty grenades:Pip can throw explosive flask again for 0.75/1.5/2.25/3s after the first explosive flask, but explosive flask instead of 300 deals 200 DMG.

Nuke: increase the radius of explosive flask by 8%/16%/24%/32%.

Bouncing ball:increase the jump height by 7%/14%/21%/28%

Master jumper:increase the jump height while in weightless by 10%/20%/30%/40%.

I know this would make Pip OP, so I know these cards should be a little bit toned down.

electrofire1
05-01-2016, 10:43 AM
dont mean too sound mean but:
adhesive used to be a card and was removed cuz it was too OP (it wasn't called adhesive)
so much potions wouldn't work or with reload or, if it did it would be broken
master jumper is just a worse version of a current card.
bouncing ball would make jumping be like weightless if it was scaled up a bit, or be totally unnoticeable
pretty, pretty grenades would be totally insane.
but nuke is a good idea.

dusan4
05-01-2016, 11:00 AM
thanks for the reply, I guess then bouncing ball should ne toned down a lot

ChaosAnimagic
05-01-2016, 11:30 AM
So much Potions(not really creative name):Pip can throw 2 healing potions for 1/2/3/4s before it goes on cooldown, this decreases the amount of healing by healing potions by 200/150/100/50(medicinal exelence steel makes the heal higher for both of the potions)

Adhesive(got this idea from his old adhesive ability)[specialty card]:explosive flask leaves a poison cloud on the ground for 3s, making everyone inside it take 40/80/120/160 damage per second.(with this it's recomended that stickiness is removed from the game)

Pretty, pretty grenades:Pip can throw explosive flask again for 0.75/1.5/2.25/3s after the first explosive flask, but explosive flask instead of 300 deals 200 DMG.

Nuke: increase the radius of explosive flask by 8%/16%/24%/32%.

Bouncing ball:increase the jump height by 7%/14%/21%/28%

Master jumper:increase the jump height while in weightless by 10%/20%/30%/40%.

I know this would make Pip OP, so I know these cards should be a little bit toned down.

- So Much Potion.... doesn't really work, because Healing Potion does not stack (why throw 2 potions within 4s?, Healing Potion last for 4s), unless this card allows it to stack... but ppls will then complain like they complain about Cassie's Blast Shower heal stacking.

- Adhesive... that's not a new thing or similar to the original Adhesive..., it's more like the EXACT old Acid Cloud card...
(original Adhesive slows targets inside a goo field, you're thinking of Acidic Ooze)

- Pretty, pretty Grenades is similar the old "Reload" that used to modify Explosive Flask to allow him to reduce CD of Explosive Flask per target hit, I used to be able to throw Explosive Flask non-stop at a group of 3.
(could work, but I sure hope it doesn't stack effects, else it'll be like some sort of -80% move spd to targets hit by Explosive Flask's Stickiness, which basically means Pip can make 100% of every hit on targets easy)

- Nuke could work it's just Graviton that modify Explosive Flask instead of auto. (tho... I think Graviton is suppose to modify both Primary and Alt-Fire like most other Champion's weapon cards do, Pip's just a special case cause his Explosive Flask wasn't the original Alt-Fire (used to be Healing Potion))

- Bouncing Ball... already suggested before, completely un-needed due to Sprint already do that to an extend.

- Master Jumper... same thing, Sprint do that.