PDA

View Full Version : jenos Binary Star

DokiDoki11
02-26-2018, 12:32 AM
this new legendary item make jenos into a support too a DMG class why is this needed on support.
support supposed to give boost on heals or buff why did hi rez add dmg boost on support class

on overwatch support got ok dmg and a skill to make the dmg increase
but on paladin its not skills make support strong its the legendary dmg boost

passive dmg boost on legend is not needed if you make a class roll to a hybrid dmg class

Valkure
02-26-2018, 03:08 AM
Because supports have the lowest mobility in game. Dps in game. Already giving up 3 or 4 of their abilities for the team and not for self defense. CC is completely nullified by Resilience, which is extremely cheap. Jenos got 5 nerf.
And no one ever defends the support.
If you like dumb supports as in OW, then go back to play OW.

Supports are in need of huge BUFF. If you just want free kills (and supports are ALREADY free kills, unfortunately), and you are struggling to fight a support (!), then you are not skilled enough. Go, and improve.

MarcinekMLG420
02-26-2018, 03:29 AM
Jenos new legendary is bad. better option is 15 % dmg and that's more op.

DaSpyChecker
02-26-2018, 03:35 AM
supports have the lowest mobility in game. Dps in game

Pip,Grover,Jenos have good mobility.

Jenos,Damba dont have low DPS Grohk good damage too.

CC is completely nullified by Resilience, which is extremely cheap.

Which is good because CC is extremely OP after the damage increases, even 0.5 second stun gets you killed instantly.

Resilience 3 buffed for no stun :D

Supports are in need of huge BUFF.

With more points in cards they will be buffed. One of the Devs said Statistically Supports are doing well.

stesc5
02-26-2018, 03:51 AM
One of the Devs said Statistically Supports are doing well.

Don´t trust statistics you´ve not forged yourself.

Valkure
02-26-2018, 04:18 AM
Pip,Grover,Jenos have good mobility.
Jenos basic speed nerfed. Jenos F speed nerfed twice. Jenos F has 2 sec cooldown (but you must remove it to jump or falling down stairs). And his F was useless to escape even before the nerf.
So, no, Jenos mobility is bad. Pip's good. Grover's vine is bugged.

Jenos,Damba dont have low DPS Grohk good damage too.
Jenos and Damba basic dmg has been nerfed. Grohk is good, but they lowered his healing (that already has so many problems, being the totem in such high cooldown and lasting so few, being unmovable on top of that)

Which is good because CC is extremely OP after the damage increases, even 0.5 second stun gets you killed instantly.
1) make Haven and Blast Shield reducing 90% of dmg, with 200/400/600 gold to buy it, then we can speak again.
2) not my fault if they gave everyone BUT SUPPORTS dmg buff, while removing their mobility. And now supports must not be buffed to compensate? Really?

With more points in cards they will be buffed. One of the Devs said Statistically Supports are doing well.
Everyone will be buffed, this means:
DDs and Flankers are OP. Supports are UP. Let's buff everyone else in the same way. DDs and Flankers will still be OP. Supports will still be UP when compared to others.
Supports are doing well because average support player has a lot of game sense that average pew-pew player dosen't have.
Same skill must be equal to same possibility to win. For supports this is not true.

Omenya
02-26-2018, 05:55 AM
They should replace this shitty legendary for one who let Jenos throw people when you press "Q" twice before its duration ends along with the removal of the F's cooldown.
I mean... Do you think this a good idea for a Binary Star replacement?

DokiDoki11
02-26-2018, 06:01 AM
his binary star on max is 480 per dmg on 0.5 sec imagine this dmg where jenos dmg can turn a sup into a hybrid dmg class, even they remove unbound which they plan the dmg is still strong he can even out dmg dmg class.

ghrok dont have dmg boost, mal don have dmg boost and seris got support buff, only skill dmg boost not passive dmg boost.
grover dmg passive legend dmg increase on the range but jenos is on passive in any mid and sniper range he can destroy champ and heal with no prob.
and ying focusing lens need to connect 5 shot to give a dmg boost which is difficult to hit all 5 shot by chance if you got a hardcore steady hand.

Valkure
02-26-2018, 06:05 AM
@Omenya:
In case you were speaking with me, before even considering Binary Star, I'll go to re-balance basic Jenos.
1) remove F cooldown
2) bring back old F speed increment of 75%. He would still be useless to survive flankers, but at least he could be able to heal, while contesting, since everything he does will interrupt F and his basic speed is a joke
3) bring back old basic dmg
4) bring back old level 4 cards, in order to have some decent cooldown on heals.

This for starting.
Then, for actual balance on LC. Celestial Touch back at 15%. It's totally useless if enemy team picks cauterize (and we know they pick it!), but at least, if you must seen your LC trashed after first round, let them enjoy it in the first one.
Void Grip LC should add some more cooldown reduction or range buff. Nothing big, maybe 1 sec cooldown OR (not AND, one or the other) 10% more range built in. It will become trash after 1st round too, for enemy buying Resilience, but at least, you are not wasting the LC.
Luminary is good as it is, but being it most team focused, I think Jenos should get something back, too. What about a faster reload time? 10%, nothing incredible. Or +10 on ammo magazine.
So, Binary Star, for being good as the new LCs, should grant Jenos more range, far more range. And a consistent bonus dmg: more than 15% you get with Luminary (with Luminary you are helping the whole team!).

All cards must be super good in different aspect of the kit. This applies to ALL champions. I fail to see why supports must be weak by design, considering that TTK is ridiculously low and that no one is helping teammates.
We can:
1) lower the dmg of everyone except supports (for they got already nerfed!)
2) raise the dmg of supports and higher their heal per sec
In both ways, we'll finally get higher TTK.

DokiDoki11
02-26-2018, 06:11 AM
Because supports have the lowest mobility in game. Dps in game. Already giving up 3 or 4 of their abilities for the team and not for self defense. CC is completely nullified by Resilience, which is extremely cheap. Jenos got 5 nerf.
And no one ever defends the support.
If you like dumb supports as in OW, then go back to play OW.

Supports are in need of huge BUFF. If you just want free kills (and supports are ALREADY free kills, unfortunately), and you are struggling to fight a support (!), then you are not skilled enough. Go, and improve.

i play overwatch time to time and their support are not close to dmg class the good part on support are their skill not passive dmg sure zen and merc are good on dmg but their skills are doing all the work

sure zen charge atk is a monster but it charge and shoot all those balls but not at the same time
and merc......just hand gun

but jen on passive dmg class legend is just making him into a hybrid even not using jen binary star his just a ordinary supp with well balance dmg 150dmg is already ok on a machine gun speed but a 480dmg 0.5s is just wrong for a support even with or without unbound

Omenya
02-26-2018, 06:20 AM
[...]

I fully agree with you. Support champions are so weak they can't survive a single Maeve combo(according to the time I was playing Paladins(OB63)). They should nerf the damage dealing of everyone(most flankers like Maeve and Lex), but not the same nerf for healers. This Unbalance is killing them a lot. Tanks are suffering as well but it's because HP nerf.
Anyway... Would my LC be fun in some way? :D

Valkure
02-26-2018, 07:08 AM
but jen on passive dmg class legend is just making him into a hybrid even not using jen binary star his just a ordinary supp with well balance dmg 150dmg is already ok on a machine gun speed but a 480dmg 0.5s is just wrong for a support even with or without unbound
1) please, I am not native English speaker. I am in serious problem understanding what you wrote, as probably 80% of this forum. Put capital letters when needed, punctuation and apostrophes, thanks.
2) Why. Seriously, why. Why everyone not main supports think it's totally acceptable that supports must be shit by design. There is no damn reason why supports must be unable to defend themselves or to carry, especially because this game MM and MMR are design on the only idea that they test your carrying capacity.

Tanks are suffering as well but it's because HP nerf.
Not only that, but because healers can't heal them fast enough, as fast as before. :-/
But at least, some tanks are able to carry due to their other abilities, which are good (think of Makoa's hook)

Anyway... Would my LC be fun in some way? :D
Indeed, it would. But being so different from what we have already in game, it is more difficult to balance. Instead, it is easier to notice that, ie: Jenos needs to stop F to RMB, but he can't re-F after that, so that he is in need of a buff in that sense.