PDA

View Full Version : OB 66 Kinessa rework thoughts.

Skyventor
02-24-2018, 03:58 AM
Right off the bat, here is the thing that needs to be changed because of new Kinessa kit:

If you changing an old Well Stocked card, you should remove from Lian an ability to destroy all Kinessa's mines by one click (Alacrity). It's kinda frustrating that your enemy can nullify your mines in one move, because the cooldown of mines is huge even with cd reduction card and you forced to wait to deploy next mine. With old Well Stocked card this problem could be solved by just spamming mines here and there, but now its just impossible to play with mines-build against Lian or Lex. So again, if you removing an opportunity to deploy a several mines, you should remove easy destruction of mines with aimbot abilities. I think its fair enough.

TheLionLegend
02-24-2018, 05:18 AM
Or maybe increase the max mine count to 4 for Kinessa's default kit increasing the CD a bit to balance things out.

GeSteYiam
02-25-2018, 09:37 AM
I highly dislike the Kinessa rework cause they removed her utility for more damage.

BeyondInfinity
02-25-2018, 09:43 AM
The main purpose for the mine is to slow them for raider aiming and now with the extra damage. Flanks can ignore them and kill. I rather have the extra damage with mine and the carbine rather than just the mine dealing the damage.

The mine CD is way too long and I agree with the aimbot to hit all. Pretty much a lot of spray and pray champ can 1 hit it easily with not much difficulties. At least make kinessa mine have a higher health pool. Or give me back my old mines

Rauyne
02-25-2018, 04:34 PM
I only like part of the rework. Increasing her Carbine's accuracy was something I've been wanting for a very long time since she needed it. The Accuracy was incredibly low and made it unreliable at fighting off flanks.

ernhn
02-26-2018, 01:52 AM
I think they got rid of champion's originality. I'm screaming "stop making this game a CS:GO or Call of Duty type of thing" for the last 4-5 patches but they still like to give more damage than other aspects such as slowing, utility, originality, creativity.

DokiDoki11
02-26-2018, 06:22 AM
i already like kinessa except removing her slow mines im gonna miss that but to me kinessa is already ok except for strix his still the top sniper on CQC and range they really need to nerf strix dmg cause he can quickscope
and nerf his handgun cause the dmg on his gun is almost strong as androxus with less recoil