PDA

View Full Version : Moji, the cute, adorable, demon from the fiery pits of hell

PFCA
02-22-2018, 09:59 PM
Really, wtf is wrong with Moji? Well, she is just broke af. She has a one shot kill ult!

You: But you can run to safety and live! :)

Me: No you can't. A smart player will always use it in a tank and in the middle of battle so if you don't die from her you will die from someone else.

You: But she isn't the only champ with one shot ult!

Me: Yeah, but just imagine, the enemy team has a Zhin, a Drogoz and a Moji. I just ask you. How long do you think you will be able to survive? The amount of champs just keeps getting bigger, in some time we will have a entire team of one shoot ults, and I just think that won't be that fun;;;;;;)

You: But....

Me: Now for the second giagantc problem with Moji! Her primary and secondary, who was the desaignr in High Rez that thougt for a second that a FLANK should have non stop damage that deals a shit load of damage?????? She can shoot you with her primary forever! She doesn't have to funking reaload!!!! And her secondary does iven more damage doesn't shoot as fast, but does'nt have a cooldown!!!!!! WTF?????

I fucking hate her for foakdsiajda.kjsxskjsdfjajjsjujndaidjsajaiajdub

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

FUCK MOJI

She can get a Makoa, from %100 to %5 faster than he can fucking shoot!!!!!! FUCK THIS GAME

EinMeister
02-22-2018, 11:36 PM
Zhin+Drogoz+Moji sucks because a team shouldn't have that many flanks.

Harlequin98
02-22-2018, 11:43 PM
Zhin+Drogoz+Moji sucks because a team shouldn't have that many flanks.I'm not sure if we can classify Drogoz as a proper flank. But yes, it does seem irrational to compose a team based solely on champions' Ultimates. Other than the similarities among their Ultimates, I can't recognize any legitimate synergy between Moji, Zhin, or Drogoz.

HeidahnConrad
02-23-2018, 01:07 AM
Non-constructive + Rant. Use rant thread in general discussion page.

Makoa didn't challenge Moji, as simple as that.

But seriously, she's another squishy champion. And dying from another champion after you escaped from one champion just means you're also not aware of your surroundings, I assume, since you were not able to predict anyone from going in that direction OR you simply went the wrong way to find for cover. Lastly, the combination of those three champs doesn't synergize for me in my opinion. I just know Zhin is freakin' evasive champion.

PFCA
02-23-2018, 07:45 AM
You know that you are talking about paladins players right?

Wallachia
02-23-2018, 07:51 AM
Non-constructive + Rant. Use rant thread in general discussion page.

Makoa didn't challenge Moji, as simple as that.

But seriously, she's another squishy champion. And dying from another champion after you escaped from one champion just means you're also not aware of your surroundings, I assume, since you were not able to predict anyone from going in that direction OR you simply went the wrong way to find for cover. Lastly, the combination of those three champs doesn't synergize for me in my opinion. I just know Zhin is freakin' evasive champion.

As he said.

Closed.