PDA

View Full Version : New Evie card idea

Redthirst
04-28-2016, 03:31 PM
Card info:Your Blink no longer has cooldown. Instead, it consumes a portion of your HP on cast.

Explanation:The idea behind this card is that you gain unparalleled mobility but risk dying if you're not careful. Since you don't have a lot of HP, you need to manage the amount of self-damage that you take, thus adding a risk-reward component. This also means that Blink becomes worse an as escape, since you can no longer escape when low on HP, which makes it important to use your increased mobility to avoid damage.

As for how much HP it takes, I'm up for ideas. I was thinking about something like 160 HP per cast on Legendary version, potentialy making it a Specialization card(since lets face it - this is how these cards are supposed to work: they should completely change the way your hero is played.)

MagicFighter
04-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Moved to appropriate section.

Cirjus1234
04-29-2016, 10:16 AM
hmmm, could be interesting. But from one side it COULD be broken to have unlimited cooldown for that abillity (evie will be like when People are trying to escape from her: "YOU WONT GET AWAY FROM ME COWARD" xD) and from the other side there is a Chance that you (If enemies have good aim) you die much faster if your IceBlock is on CD.

But thats just my opinion, maybe some of the People will like this :3

NatsumeHack
04-29-2016, 04:18 PM
hmmm, could be interesting. But from one side it COULD be broken to have unlimited cooldown for that abillity (evie will be like when People are trying to escape from her: "YOU WONT GET AWAY FROM ME COWARD" xD) and from the other side there is a Chance that you (If enemies have good aim) you die much faster if your IceBlock is on CD.

But thats just my opinion, maybe some of the People will like this :3

Just image a deck built around being a a flanking jerk that just there to annoy the other team, then ice block and mass teleport away as you regain HP in your Ice block.

GARM00
04-29-2016, 06:04 PM
This can't coexist with the now returned Impact

Redthirst
04-30-2016, 02:46 AM
This can't coexist with the now returned Impact
And since both are Speciality cards, you won't be able to use both of them.

MULKMULKMULK
04-30-2016, 05:54 AM
It would be broken. You could spam blinks in vertical up and over your enemy constantly. This means tracking her would be utterly impossible. Meanwhile she will hit shots from midair.
It could fit in as ultimate; say 6 seconds of constant blinking.

Redthirst
04-30-2016, 09:08 AM
It would be broken. You could spam blinks in vertical up and over your enemy constantly. This means tracking her would be utterly impossible. Meanwhile she will hit shots from midair.
I think it can be balanced by the amount of HP you lose, making it so there is a limited amounts of blinks you can do before you kill yourself, and if you fail to avoid every enemy attack, or enemy can track you, you will die a lot faster than usual due to self damage.

Having it as an ult can be interesting, though. Her current ult is a bit lackluster, I must say.

dusan4
05-01-2016, 09:56 AM
You know, I think it would not bring any kind of buuf to Evie, cause you're low health, your Ice block's on CD, how do you get away? you kill yourself.Don't take this offensive it's just my opinion.

ChaosAnimagic
05-01-2016, 12:01 PM

You mean like Androxus?

Sounds like this supports the Evie x Androxus = Drogoz baby deal...

TheEffAbility
05-20-2016, 06:34 AM

Neat idea! If Ying wasn't there, I'd suggest a Dimensional Link touch to it - like this:

For 6 seconds, reduce Blink cooldown to 1 second, and spawn an illusion with 500 health and 10% of your damage, lasting 6 seconds, on Blink cast.

It'd bring back the CB11 Evie Illusion madness, but at half efficiency and only as an ultimate.