PDA

View Full Version : Talus Golden Card Change Suggestion

Quuiluu
02-04-2018, 01:35 PM
Raging Demons (The duration of Overcharge is increased by 1s) is horrible compared to the other golden cards and no one even uses it. So I think all that needs to be done is to change what the card does with Overcharge and you don't even need to change the name. Maybe instead of increasing Overcharge's duration by 1s it should make the weapon fire even faster. I don't know how much would be balanced or if this idea is even balanced so just tell me what you think. <3

CatManDude
02-04-2018, 01:52 PM
Talus is already one of the strongest flanks in the game due to the amount of damage that he can deal while in overcharge. I definitely don't think he needs to deal even more damage than normal due to a fire-rate increase.

Quuiluu
02-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Talus is already one of the strongest flanks in the game due to the amount of damage that he can deal while in overcharge. I definitely don't think he needs to deal even more damage than normal due to a fire-rate increase.
True and I do play Talus a lot and enjoy him and it would be just cancer to see him fire faster but I still think that Raging Demons should be changed..

iGR1MREAPER
02-09-2018, 06:34 AM
Or you could simply nerf all other 3 legendaries. To 1s. Or rework them to:
1. Talus reveals enemies below 90% hp but dies instantly, 5sec cooldown.
2. This legendary removes his teleport from his abilities and adds self destruction, by dealing 200 damage in 5ft zone to only 1 enemy.
3. After using his RMB , he freezes in place for 2 seconds (talus himself). Its not a problem, you can buy some resil.

After these changes people will start using yours +1s to overcharge card.