PDA

View Full Version : Buck Damage unification

DevisedLateott
04-25-2016, 01:42 PM
Hi all, this is my first time posting a new thread and I've been playing the game for the past week.

Buck's shotgun has 8 48dmg projectiles on a wide spread; this makes you lucky to hit 6 if you're point blank from my experience (hitting all 8 totals to 384dmg) . My idea is to have a card which will unify that damage into a single or just less spread shot so to allow him to played in a more offensive role.
His range is also very limited considering the damage dealt so perhaps there could also be a card to increase it slightly.

I've listed two different ways to implement the weapon spread reduction and then the range bonus after them.
Ideas per rarity:

Legendary:
-Weapon spread reduced by 80% to maintain the shotgun feel.
-or all 8 projectiles fused into 1 projectile instead of.
-Range increased by 70%

Epic:
-Weapon spread reduced by 60% to maintain the shotgun feel.
-or 6 projectiles fused into 1 with 2 rouge projectiles instead of.
-Range increased by 55%

Rare:
-Weapon spread reduced by 40% to maintain the shotgun feel.
-or 4 Projectiles fused into 1 with 4 rouge projectiles instead of.
-Range increased by 40%

Common:
-Weapon spread reduced by 20% to maintain the shotgun feel.
-or 2 projectiles fused into 1 with 6 rouge projectiles instead of.
-Range increased by 25%

Feel free to pitch in your thoughts, just an idea to give him more presence in combat.

NatsumeHack
04-25-2016, 03:07 PM
Legendary:
-Weapon spread reduced by 80%
-or all 8 projectiles fused into 1
-Range increased by 70%

Wouldn't that be weapon spread reduced by 100%, as there only 1 projectile.

DevisedLateott
04-25-2016, 03:52 PM
The reason I've put 80% is so that the shot would still have a wide hit radius and would still use the 8 projectiles system. I've listed the fusion of them all into a single projectile underneath as a different card, but I didn't explain it very well. I will adjust it so it reads easier.

NatsumeHack
04-25-2016, 05:19 PM
The reason I've put 80% is so that the shot would still have a wide hit radius and would still use the 8 projectiles system. I've listed the fusion of them all into a single projectile underneath as a different card, but I didn't explain it very well. I will adjust it so it reads easier.

Shotguns do have rounds that are just one Big bullet, rather then a bunch of smaller ones, it's called a Slug.