PDA

View Full Version : Characters that need to be balanced

EinMeister
01-18-2018, 02:59 PM
There are some champions that are always picked in comps because they are a cut above the rest of the other champions.

I will start the discussion with Makoa.
There is no need to nerf his HP, god damn it. He has 2 of the best abilities in the game (Ancient rage and the hook) that are not nerfed! Make him not be able to shoot some time after hooking, to give every champion the chance to evade.

Inara.
She is just... GREAT with the new systems. I see her ALWAYS in competitive. If she cripples you, you are dead. in 1 sec if there are many enemies, or in 4-5 sec by Inara.

Bomb King. I always thought champions that need skill are better than champs that don't need, but god damn, u don't even need to be skilled to do stuff with bk.

Cassie.
Sniper cassie is god damn op.

Talus. He can win almost all close range fights because he is fast like the lighting and his ultimate is a gamebreaker.

That was pretty much everything... they need some fixes.

ernhn
01-19-2018, 01:41 AM
Moderator Zhin will probably say it's not constructive but I want to add things myself.

Inara is not good without a constant healing, so I don't find her OP but she's doing pretty good and I'm happy for her.

Makoa's hook range must be decreased and he can even pull us through obstacles so they should fix that bug too. Like from behind walls or behind boxes and stuff.

Bomb King's base damage must be decreased to 800ish from 900.

Sniper Cassie is OP yes but her base abilities seem fine. They should just work on legendaries to be balanced.

Talus is doing pretty good too and to balance him, I only suggest a bit slower ultimate charge and his ammo count must be reduce to 28ish from 35. He shoots nonstop and it's not okay. He doesn't even slows down while shooting and his accuracy is good. So reducing his ammo count will make him do less damage and he'll be fine after that.

Additional feedbacks:

Buff Skye in every way possible :D Revert her movement boost, damage, poison bolts to their old-selves.

Androxus's base damage need to be reduced to 520-540ish from 580. And his range must be reduced to 200 from 300.

Lex's right mouse button ability should have less accuracy OR his base time between shots must be increased from 0.27 to 0.37.

Buck's heroic land legendary needs nerf to the damage wise.

Evie's soar speed must be increased and her bugs need to be worked on. She's almost unplayable.

Tyra's new legendary needs to worked on too because she cripples and does too much damage. I find it hard to do anything against it because we can't really see where the fire ends. I want to see her fire end the exact way we can see Inara's field. So that I won't go near her fire.

Ying still needs a healing buff with her illusions.

Grover also needs a buff on his healing legendaries. His base abilities seem fine for a damage dealer but terrible for a healer support.

Fayedx
01-19-2018, 03:09 AM
Moderator Zhin will probably say it's not constructive but I want to add things myself.

Inara is not good without a constant healing, so I don't find her OP but she's doing pretty good and I'm happy for her.

Makoa's hook range must be decreased and he can even pull us through obstacles so they should fix that bug too. Like from behind walls or behind boxes and stuff.

Bomb King's base damage must be decreased to 800ish from 900.

Sniper Cassie is OP yes but her base abilities seem fine. They should just work on legendaries to be balanced.

Talus is doing pretty good too and to balance him, I only suggest a bit slower ultimate charge and his ammo count must be reduce to 28ish from 35. He shoots nonstop and it's not okay. He doesn't even slows down while shooting and his accuracy is good. So reducing his ammo count will make him do less damage and he'll be fine after that.

Additional feedbacks:

Buff Skye in every way possible :D Revert her movement boost, damage, poison bolts to their old-selves.

Androxus's base damage need to be reduced to 520-540ish from 580. And his range must be reduced to 200 from 300.

Lex's right mouse button ability should have less accuracy OR his base time between shots must be increased from 0.27 to 0.37.

Buck's heroic land legendary needs nerf to the damage wise.

Evie's soar speed must be increased and her bugs need to be worked on. She's almost unplayable.

Tyra's new legendary needs to worked on too because she cripples and does too much damage. I find it hard to do anything against it because we can't really see where the fire ends. I want to see her fire end the exact way we can see Inara's field. So that I won't go near her fire.

Ying still needs a healing buff with her illusions.

Grover also needs a buff on his healing legendaries. His base abilities seem fine for a damage dealer but terrible for a healer support.

I completely disagree on a lot of what u said!!! skye has 2 abilities to make her disappear with speed boost and her damage is ridiculous !! if anything she needs to be nerfed the hell down

And talus needs nerf on his overcharge, it's pretty a guaranteed kill against all 2500HP champions, plus all of what u said

as for lex, only thing that seriously pisses me off is how his shots do damage when they aren't even hitting the guy, AT ALL!!!! like u can be 5meters away from his shots and your still getting hit!!! they needs to fix his aim because its just stupid

finally... EVIE!!! I think evie is fine right now, she has a teleportation ability and the ice berg... so she can pretty much run from every fight which is what I see everyone that plays evie do, maybe a very small buff in her shots speed would be better but she's already annoying, actually I suggest that the fly and ice berg to be nerfed

As for buck is very VERY balanced, andro needs a nerf in his counter attack thing and his jumping

Speaking of jumping, maeve needs to be nerfed aswell. just everything about her has to be toned down, it feels like your playing with a spiderman not a champion

Overall, clearly the only problem in the whole game are the flankers, and for some reason HIREZ is ignoring the flanks and just letting them run wild, leaving other classes overwhelmed :/

ernhn
01-19-2018, 03:26 AM
I completely disagree on a lot of what u said!!! skye has 2 abilities to make her disappear with speed boost and her damage is ridiculous !! if anything she needs to be nerfed the hell down

If you're still asking for a Skye nerf after all she's been through for the last 2 patches, I will just laugh at your face :D She is the only flank who you can counter one's ability with an item from store(illuminate) and if you still die, you're not just paying enough attention to your enviroment because she's lowest tier champion in the game.

Lex's hitboxes are triggering yes but that also happens because of different ping and lag you and the enemy have. They just need to increase the time between his shots so when people are against him, at least will have time to fight back.

Evie's soar and blink are not fine. This is a fact. They're bugged.

Buck is not very balanced, he's still abusing burst damage without a proper aiming. It's like he has some kind of AOE gun but also a direct damage gun.

Omenya
01-19-2018, 06:27 AM
Characters that need to be balanced: All characters. :cool:

Non-constructive tbh.

Wallachia
01-19-2018, 06:30 AM
Non-constructive indeed.

Closed.