PDA

View Full Version : Terminus Nerf?

alexeck
01-16-2018, 06:44 PM
Terminus' move (might be ultimate, might not) where he jumps and slams into the ground. It already A LOT of damage, and a stun. He's "stunned" as long as [I] am, and that gives him the ability to finish of Hero's right away.

It could be fixed by:
Reducing Damage
Shortining Stun
Keeping Teminus Stunned long.
Making The AoE only on ground (If you jump you get away with it.)

WolfclawGaming
01-16-2018, 06:50 PM
I agree it's OP. Nerf please!

Volapiik
01-16-2018, 06:56 PM
Guys we need to buff the brainpower of anyone who thinks terminus is op !!!

undeadvillan
01-16-2018, 06:59 PM
So you want Terminus to have literally no way of clearing the gap, because keep in mind he is already at a disadvantage since he isn't a ranged fighter like all the other character's, plus he is the slowest in the game and last that move has a 15 second cool down.
Without shatterfall how would Terminus get in, in a game where every fighter has some kind of gun. Unless he gets lucky and catches you off guard but the dude is like 9'5 and 900lbs of muscle he'd be pretty hard to miss to even a blind person.

If you die to him you have no one to blame but yourself.

IamRick1996
01-16-2018, 07:40 PM
Guys we need to buff the brainpower of anyone who thinks terminus is op !!!
Amen to that

So you want Terminus to have literally no way of clearing the gap, because keep in mind he is already at a disadvantage since he isn't a ranged fighter like all the other character's, plus he is the slowest in the game and last that move has a 15 second cool down.
Without shatterfall how would Terminus get in, in a game where every fighter has some kind of gun. Unless he gets lucky and catches you off guard but the dude is like 9'5 and 900lbs of muscle he'd be pretty hard to miss to even a blind person.

If you die to him you have no one to blame but yourself.

I only have one thing to say: Terminus isn't the slowest, he's the second slowest.

undeadvillan
01-16-2018, 07:48 PM
Amen to that

I only have one thing to say: Terminus isn't the slowest, he's the second slowest.

You get the idea.

Kehehe
01-16-2018, 07:48 PM
Also, the stun you mentioned is only if that player picks the legendary that allows him to stun you. If they dont, you just get slowed and have a better chance of escaping. Also hit footsteps are pretty loud it'd be hard for him to sneak up on you.

ALAHMAN
01-16-2018, 10:13 PM
It could be fixed by:
Reducing Damage
Shortining Stun

hmmmm
reason on strong dmg his a close combat type a melee.
reason on stun its only 1s why shorten that.
why keep stunned long use your brain.
the blast is a blast its AOE on above and below on range if you dont want to get killed find a cover or use your escape skill lol.

what is this a easy game mode

if you got a problem on terminus than play him vs a player who know haw to kill a terminus and lets see haw hard for a first time terminus like you can kill a player

https://media.giphy.com/media/pwj0McEygMyGc/giphy.gif

HeidahnConrad
01-16-2018, 11:31 PM
Terminus' move (might be ultimate, might not) where he jumps and slams into the ground. It already A LOT of damage, and a stun. He's "stunned" as long as [I] am, and that gives him the ability to finish of Hero's right away.

It could be fixed by:
Reducing Damage
Shortining Stun

One word. Resilience. Buy that item if the stun really bugs you. Or you could escape while you can. And if you don't know that Terminus can stun you if he uses that specific legendary card ONLY wherein it would swap the slow effect of Shatterfall with a stun.

TheDestroyer10
01-17-2018, 07:00 AM
That stun legendery not worth to use it, because shatterfall got 15sec cooldown, and with res lvl 1 is worthless, i usualy use the faster attack card with nimble lvl 3, and you can get 2 sec slow default, with nimble 3 and faster attack its an istan kill to any non tank champ... terminus jump got 500dmg if you land it, not to much for a 15sec cd ability i must say...

Wallachia
01-17-2018, 07:17 AM
Non-constructive.

Closed.