PDA

View Full Version : buff some flanks

deverokisgee
01-16-2018, 03:05 PM
andro, the time taken to pull the revolver up is ridiculously slow, his health is too low, need to buff his cards somehow or lower cool downs but the main thing is to re-work his reversal to make it better
maeve, needs more health
skye, needs more ammo or dmg
lex, make lex into v1 lex
evie, when blinking she has has lag so it wont instantly blink when you use, give her at least 900dmg and make her projectiles slower like before

i feel like only a few flanks are actually good now with the cards unbound and i just want to get to the select screen and think what flank should i play instead of buck, talus, zhin

to all you kids out there that are gunna say git gud or something like that, grow up

undeadvillan
01-16-2018, 03:33 PM
The only flank that is completely worthless is Skye. Now she just plain sucks and should never be picked.
The other flanks are fine though.

Leafstorm
01-16-2018, 03:46 PM
andro, the time taken to pull the revolver up is ridiculously slow, his health is too low, need to buff his cards somehow or lower cool downs but the main thing is to re-work his reversal to make it better
Ok, i Know Its a fantasy Game, But do you want a guy with 2 revolvers to shoot slower than a Guy with just one?
And why rework reversal When you can rework the punch?

alexeck
01-16-2018, 06:47 PM
I agree, Maeve is abit low on HP.

Heimpai
01-16-2018, 11:48 PM
The only flank that is completely worthless is Skye. Now she just plain sucks and should never be picked.
The other flanks are fine though.go play evie before replying mate

Zio_Xeno
01-17-2018, 09:34 AM
maeve, needs more health
evie, when blinking she has has lag so it wont instantly blink when you use, give her at least 900dmg and make her projectiles slower like before

i feel like only a few flanks are actually good now with the cards unbound and i just want to get to the select screen and think what flank should i play instead of buck, talus, zhin

to all you kids out there that are gunna say git gud or something like that, grow up

Andro? are you serious? His reversal is ok, the problem is the punch, we wanted a nice rework on defiance an we have a punch that has no cooldown(and that's a bad rework btw)! if you find it difficult, then try to increase the sensitivity. Old andro was good and to be used needed skill, now he is just a spammer like lex in the hands of a new player.

Maeve has been nerfed in the wrong way, she needed a the damage decrease over distance but she is still a sniper, and her pounce is almost useless if not using the pounce related legendaries.

Yeah evie is in a bad spot right now, she needs bugfixes and some buffs to mobility.

Skye needs a total rework, she is now useless since the poison bolts can be outhealed by every healer, even moji can outheal that damage.

Lex is just a braindead champion, he needs a rework too.

Brutalus, Buck and Zhin are good flanks even if zhin was nerfed to the ground, why? because is kit is good for a flank, not op, not up, but good, you can manage to win 1v1 even if his self heal has been reduced, his counter has been destroyed and his billow has been nerfed.

ernhn
01-17-2018, 10:39 AM
^^ I agree with Zio_Xeno on most parts.

@HeimPai, Evie and Skye have different type of gameplay so it's not really fair to compare them together in one case but i still can see a lot of amazing Evie players also Maeve players while Skye's not doing good enough, not even in unbound arcade let alone the competetive. Because when both Skye and Evie are attacking the same enemy, Evie can Blink to confuse them while Skye doesn't have that option. Both of their basic damages are nerfed but Evie is viable because of her burst damage in 1 second while you need to land at least half of Skye's bullets to do enough damage to enemy. And it's hard to aim on moving enemies when she has this much damage drop off, that's why i find it easier to kill Tanks than Supports with Skye.

Overall, Skye and Evie were nerfed way too much without any actual reason imo but Skye's in a worse place. She has always been and still is. So I don't know why they decided to nerf Skye when Andro and Lex are the most OP champions who do not require any skill to play.

Heimpai
01-17-2018, 11:02 AM
^^ I agree with Zio_Xeno on most parts.

@HeimPai, Evie and Skye have different type of gameplay so it's not really fair to compare them together in one case but i still can see a lot of amazing Evie players also Maeve players while Skye's not doing good enough, not even in unbound arcade let alone the competetive. Because when both Skye and Evie are attacking the same enemy, Evie can Blink to confuse them while Skye doesn't have that option. Both of their basic damages are nerfed but Evie is viable because of her burst damage in 1 second while you need to land at least half of Skye's bullets to do enough damage to enemy. And it's hard to aim on moving enemies when she has this much damage drop off, that's why i find it easier to kill Tanks than Supports with Skye.

Overall, Skye and Evie were nerfed way too much without any actual reason imo but Skye's in a worse place. She has always been and still is. So I don't know why they decided to nerf Skye when Andro and Lex are the most OP champions who do not require any skill to play.
My point was that sky isn’t the only useless one and anyone who thinks evie is viable never plays her..you lag out if you use blink now, great addition...it has forced me to only log on to prevent decay and get off..i was gonna try skye since evie is the only one i enjoy playing but she sucks too so I’ll wait for ob66, supposed to be a bug update hopefully they’ll throw in some balance with it

ernhn
01-17-2018, 11:38 AM
My point was that sky isn’t the only useless one and anyone who thinks evie is viable never plays her..you lag out if you use blink now, great addition...it has forced me to only log on to prevent decay and get off..i was gonna try skye since evie is the only one i enjoy playing but she sucks too so I’ll wait for ob66, supposed to be a bug update hopefully they’ll throw in some balance with it

I realise that Evie has lots of bugs, hopefully bugs will be fixed and champions who need buffs will be buffed. I don't have any hopes but anyways..

Egzodius
01-17-2018, 12:08 PM
I realise that Evie has lots of bugs, hopefully bugs will be fixed and champions who need buffs will be buffed. I don't have any hopes but anyways..

"hopefully bugs will be fixed" AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH are we talking about the same game? bug fixing and paladins has nothing in commun.

undeadvillan
01-17-2018, 01:04 PM
Evie is not useless though.
Evie escape options are pretty good minus the bugs and it is very easy for her to get behind enemy lines/blind spot and snipe for massive damage.

What can Skye do? She sucks behind enemy lines. She dies way to fast to be effective and deals way to little damage. Her invisibly is good at getting the drop on people and fleeing from people who are too noob to have illuminate. Cool character but weak fighter.

undeadvillan
01-17-2018, 01:09 PM
"hopefully bugs will be fixed" AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH are we talking about the same game? bug fixing and paladins has nothing in commun.

I don't even think they're noob developers. You can tell they just don't spend a lot of time testing this game. How do you miss some of the bugs that are missed in this game if you had tested it? There is no way.

NaixSenpai
01-17-2018, 02:25 PM

yes yes you are super right like talus dps is fine or meave total kit damage is super fine
i wont talk about blue one cuz no one cares...

or when ando normal attack deal more damage than his ultimate.

NaixSenpai
01-17-2018, 02:29 PM
Evie is not useless though.
Evie escape options are pretty good minus the bugs and it is very easy for her to get behind enemy lines/blind spot and snipe for massive damage.

What can Skye do? She sucks behind enemy lines. She dies way to fast to be effective and deals way to little damage. Her invisibly is good at getting the drop on people and fleeing from people who are too noob to have illuminate. Cool character but weak fighter.

when time you say massive damage what exactly you talking about a 850 damage that have alot fucking miss or damage fall bug ? or ultimate that deal 40 damage per second XD.

or good escape option like over and over soar nerf or delay spell on ice block ?

very fast get behind enemy

well a flying trash work not better than a hidden trash

TakBarai
01-18-2018, 11:26 AM
Ok, i Know Its a fantasy Game, But do you want a guy with 2 revolvers to shoot slower than a Guy with just one?
And why rework reversal When you can rework the punch?

There's nothing wrong with Old Lex. Sure he shoots a lot slower, but each shot can deal almost 1k with his standard LC. Plus Old Lex required a bit more skill and was actually viable in high elo.

Leafstorm
01-18-2018, 11:39 AM
There's nothing wrong with Old Lex. Sure he shoots a lot slower, but each shot can deal almost 1k with his standard LC. Plus Old Lex required a bit more skill and was actually viable in high elo.
I know, old lex was pretty balanced. But who would you expect to shoot faster? A Guy with 2 revolvers or a Guy with just 1? Im just trying to apply some logic

TakBarai
01-18-2018, 12:10 PM
I know, old lex was pretty balanced. But who would you expect to shoot faster? A Guy with 2 revolvers or a Guy with just 1? Im just trying to apply some logic

It's entirely logical for a guy with 2 guns to either shoot faster or slower than a guy with 1 gun. Both work really.

AriNyan
01-18-2018, 01:09 PM
Andro? are you serious? His reversal is ok, the problem is the punch, we wanted a nice rework on defiance an we have a punch that has no cooldown(and that's a bad rework btw)! if you find it difficult, then try to increase the sensitivity. Old andro was good and to be used needed skill, now he is just a spammer like lex in the hands of a new player.

Maeve has been nerfed in the wrong way, she needed a the damage decrease over distance but she is still a sniper, and her pounce is almost useless if not using the pounce related legendaries.

Yeah evie is in a bad spot right now, she needs bugfixes and some buffs to mobility.

Skye needs a total rework, she is now useless since the poison bolts can be outhealed by every healer, even moji can outheal that damage.

Lex is just a braindead champion, he needs a rework too.

Brutalus, Buck and Zhin are good flanks even if zhin was nerfed to the ground, why? because is kit is good for a flank, not op, not up, but good, you can manage to win 1v1 even if his self heal has been reduced, his counter has been destroyed and his billow has been nerfed.

yeah! this!!

ernhn
01-18-2018, 02:35 PM
yes yes you are super right like talus dps is fine or meave total kit damage is super fine
i wont talk about blue one cuz no one cares...

or when ando normal attack deal more damage than his ultimate.

Actually, Talus is so good. He doesn't have any flaws. His damage is so good. I may even ask an ammo count reducement to stop him abusing burst damage. And Maeve's fine too. She's not OP as before so people are mad they nerfed her but i haven't seen a single Maeve struggling to kill someone after these 2 updates. People complain without getting used to changes. But nerfing an already dead champion(Skye) over and over again without a real reason is stupid while OP ones(Andro,Lex,Buck) stay untouched.

I wish they haven't nerfed Evie's soar too because she's like a turtle and her new legendary looks shit to me unless she has a constant healing from a support (which is impossible). Also her Blink is slower and it has bug and it makes me want to crash the computer. If they fixed her bugs and buffed her Soar, she'll be okay. While Skye needs much more, like a rework on that stupid Smoke Screen to block all vision like Inara's wall if it landed in between you and the enemy and buff her damage because she can now only kill 35% health champions and her movement boost. They even nerfed her one and only good damage(poison bolts) and now she sucks. She can't even kill a Kinessa because Kinessa has a better mobility than her and she's faster than Skye. What kind of "assassin" is this slow and an easy target. This game makes zero sense on ability+lore wise.

Gordyne
01-19-2018, 05:02 PM
Actually, Talus is so good. He doesn't have any flaws. His damage is so good. I may even ask an ammo count reducement to stop him abusing burst damage. And Maeve's fine too. She's not OP as before so people are mad they nerfed her but i haven't seen a single Maeve struggling to kill someone after these 2 updates. People complain without getting used to changes. But nerfing an already dead champion(Skye) over and over again without a real reason is stupid while OP ones(Andro,Lex,Buck) stay untouched.

I wish they haven't nerfed Evie's soar too because she's like a turtle and her new legendary looks shit to me unless she has a constant healing from a support (which is impossible). Also her Blink is slower and it has bug and it makes me want to crash the computer. If they fixed her bugs and buffed her Soar, she'll be okay. While Skye needs much more, like a rework on that stupid Smoke Screen to block all vision like Inara's wall if it landed in between you and the enemy and buff her damage because she can now only kill 35% health champions and her movement boost. They even nerfed her one and only good damage(poison bolts) and now she sucks. She can't even kill a Kinessa because Kinessa has a better mobility than her and she's faster than Skye. What kind of "assassin" is this slow and an easy target. This game makes zero sense on ability+lore wise.

Talus is sick in imo. His damage is through the roof and his shots cover your screen which can really disorient you.
One day I found his portal after he was injured and then I thought: got the bastard.

But no, what was supposed to be a weakness, isn't. He heals after teleporting. Just plain ridiculous...

djokaton666
02-04-2018, 05:36 PM
maeve, needs more health

Evie is really bad now ! i aggre with u ! :p

undeadvillan
02-04-2018, 06:03 PM
Evie is really bad now ! i aggre with u ! :p

I disagree. Really bad? No. Fix her glitches and give her a health buff and she should be good.

Skye is just bad all over.
1. Horrible damage
2. Useless poison darts that can be healed through
3. Invisibility that is easy to counter
4. Nerfed speed
5. Ridiculous cooldown time on her invisibly which is the move she heavily relies on to play.
6. A noise that gives away when she is visible again.

Did I leave anything out?

Ch1ngCh0ng
02-12-2018, 12:13 PM
Been playing Andro today (got him to level 2 before that was ages ago) I think his health is alright but he needs a better attack. The recoil is kinda annoying, I just sorta get used to it by shooting slower which lowers his dps. I didn't find his reversal particularly useful either.

Maeve definitely needs more health. She's still good in some situations but getting 2 shotted by some champs just makes her too hard to play sometimes.

I never play skye cause I know she sucks.

I hate Lex since he's so low skill, I want his autoaim replaced and his attack slower with less ammo so people are aiming and not just spamming it.

I don't play Evie but I've seen people complaining about the lag of blink.

undeadvillan
02-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Been playing Andro today (got him to level 2 before that was ages ago) I think his health is alright but he needs a better attack. The recoil is kinda annoying, I just sorta get used to it by shooting slower which lowers his dps. I didn't find his reversal particularly useful either.

Maeve definitely needs more health. She's still good in some situations but getting 2 shotted by some champs just makes her too hard to play sometimes.

I never play skye cause I know she sucks.

I hate Lex since he's so low skill, I want his autoaim replaced and his attack slower with less ammo so people are aiming and not just spamming it.

I don't play Evie but I've seen people complaining about the lag of blink.

Don't call Lex low skill till you play him. His damage is weak, his aimbot skill is nothing to write home about and his mobility doesn't feel that good. He's overall decent.

Ch1ngCh0ng
02-13-2018, 03:09 PM
Don't call Lex low skill till you play him. His damage is weak, his aimbot skill is nothing to write home about and his mobility doesn't feel that good. He's overall decent.

He is low skill... I don't play him but I've seen kill cams and every time all they do is spam left click or use autoaim to finish, the autoaim deals 1K damage which means you only have to do half your damage to a damage/flank with your actual aim which when spammed is easy (it's 3 or 4 shots you actually have to hit and his rate of fire is really fast). Good players will destroy a Lex but at lower levels I can guarantee that Lex is dominating along with Zhin and Buck.

undeadvillan
02-13-2018, 05:59 PM
He is low skill... I don't play him but I've seen kill cams and every time all they do is spam left click or use autoaim to finish, the autoaim deals 1K damage which means you only have to do half your damage to a damage/flank with your actual aim which when spammed is easy (it's 3 or 4 shots you actually have to hit and his rate of fire is really fast). Good players will destroy a Lex but at lower levels I can guarantee that Lex is dominating along with Zhin and Buck.

Something working in lower levels proves nothing.

NaixSenpai
02-14-2018, 04:19 AM

yeah yeah only skye

"dont replay on flank thread if you didnt play all flanks and against them plz"

undeadvillan
02-14-2018, 07:27 AM
yeah yeah only skye

"dont replay on flank thread if you didnt play all flanks and against them plz"

I do though all my flanks are at like level 10. Evie's mobility and escape option are the best in the game (I mean once Hi-Rez stops being lazy and fix her bugs). You know what I mean though she is meant to have the best mobility and her damage is good once you get the timing right.

When I play Evie I usually avoid the other team flank because in a 1v1 i'll always lose she's not Buck, Lex or Zhin she not that kind of flank she is a Area of effect. I let my damage,tanks and Healer deal with them. I make it so their healer, damage don't get to play because I'm teleporting all over the place shooting and annoying them. I also attack the tank sometimes but mainly focus healer and damage.

PATRICKeJACOB
02-14-2018, 03:38 PM
True being maeve or evie against skilled masters its a pain in the a** if ur not a god with them

XD420blazeit
02-15-2018, 03:02 PM
bring meave back i mis the 40 extra damage we had i always com up short now i use to be able to kill skye with a total of 4 knifes now i need 6 and skye doesn't even have that much health