PDA

View Full Version : Too much damage being dealt

Valmek
01-12-2018, 12:28 PM
Have to redo this thread because apparently last one wasn't constructive, which it definitely was.

There is too much damage being dealt in this game. When someone can do 600 damage per basic attack within .7 seconds and someone has less then 2400 health it will take 4 shots to kill them, 4 basic attack shots, within 3 seconds. That's just one champion, if another tags along it will take less then 3 seconds more close to 1.5-2 seconds to kill a champion with so much damage. I get healing helps a lot but if you aren't in a spot to be healed you can almost instantly die depending on who is on the other side of the wall.

I notice a lot when playing (not much lately as I hate the damage in this game) when the opposing team goes towards the point which is already being taken, they will almost die within 10 seconds of reaching the the vicinity of the point. Since there's so much damage being dealt that's why they die so quickly.

On another note, most basic attacks deal more damage then all the other abilities. You have like 5-10 second cooldown on stronger damage abilities but aside from reload from basic attacks, you can deal 2x-3x as much as the ability in the cooldown duration which doesn't really seem right. I get some champions are more basic attack but when you have an ability doing 500 damage with a 10 second cooldown and your basic attack dealing 650 every .7 seconds, you can do 9100 damage within the time the cooldown comes up for 500 damage. Now take in the account accuracy, let's say 40% you will still do around 3900 damage within the 10 second cooldown. Now let's say 21% reduce from haven. You will still do around 3081 damage with 40% accuracy within the 10 second cooldown making it 6x more damage then the ability.

I hope this is more constructive now Wallachia (the one who closed last thread) since I actually added numbers and percentages and items into account.

togezard
01-12-2018, 12:32 PM
which champion are you using as the example?

Wallachia
01-12-2018, 12:37 PM
I hope this is more constructive now Wallachia (the one who closed last thread) since I actually added numbers and percentages and items into account.

It's not. You simply threw random numbers without even specifying champions and conditions to explain said numbers.

For posts like this please use the Rant Thread. Also, please don't repost the same closed thread. It's not "obviously constructive", you are simply complaining about damage in the game, and for complaints like this, well, rant thread.

Closed.