PDA

View Full Version : Why hi rez

magicextreme
01-11-2018, 02:03 PM
i wanna ask everyone to honestly reply if there is a chance that the game might get fixed, lately everything is invested in cash grab items ( skins, vip... ), new card system is horrible, every new champion is more op than the last ( idk whats so epic in saying look people we have another suppot/tank champion and he is special cause he can do as much damage as a flank champion, new moji on example has shield, incredible damage, one shot ult, escape tool and card that allows him to heal allies, vivian requires no skill to be broken, tyra is unstopable, zhin can counter hits, be immune and dash away AND UGH... you get my point

i really loved paladins and i want to play them but right now everything is so broken and full of bugs and with each new patch only new stuf keeps coming out while bug fix list has 2 lines ( and we lucky if they consist of champions not names and display issues ), please hi rez do something to revive this game, vip thing is also really bad ( in my opinion it should maybe be something that gives rewards and all but is based on you playing NOT PAYING the game ) and i dont need to mention new card system makes the game even more pay to win -.-

also again about damage almost every new legendary deals more damage, hi rez damage isnt the only thing in game how about you make a card for tank that gives health or armor not a damage boost or give support maybe a buff ability and more heals not damage boost card, it seems like any champion can be played as damage right now

SlayerBu
01-11-2018, 02:08 PM
so far from what i've seen of moji, hes quite shit, but i can't speak on ranked since i haven't played yet vs him.

either they don't have a coder team(assigned not in general).
or the bugs are really deep rooted in the Smite engine.

And while were at it, CAN WE PLEASE VAULT LEDGES BACKWARDS?!?!?!??!? PLEASE?!?!?

Wallachia
01-11-2018, 02:17 PM
For posts like this please use the Rant Thread.

Closed.