PDA

View Full Version : Deploy abilities vs bulldozer

Mayhew8462
12-27-2017, 11:10 PM
Does anyone ever grab bulldozer?

As it stands its just as easy to target the caster then the deploys as all deploys dissipate upon the casters defeat.
So grabbing wrecker or cauterize is a more viable option to counter deploys then bulldozer.

Plz change this HiRez by disconnecting a casters life from their deploys as most deploys already have a duration while those that don't can easily be changed to a tick counting system.

Support
Grohk and Ying can't heal the moment they die but Jenos can respawn to a healing mark still active and Mal can drop a healing patch for his allies that continues to heal even after his death.

"Magic"
Inara can't trap or protect after her death but Evie, Willow or Mal, have abilities that run their duration even if they are killed.

Shields
Tho Barik and Ash can be countered here with wrecker having the shields remain for their duration or destruction would make them more tactical. I've also lost count of how many times I've been killed while under my Ult with Barik as it doesn't block everything from getting through, Tyra fire, Viks Ult, Willow seeds if dropped on top, then the Ult is wasted tho the shield could have survived.

Physical "non magical"
Though the likes of tyra, Mal, Skye, and Willow can drop abilities that either kill or cap block even after their deaths.
Barik, Kinessa, and Viv loose their traps the moment they die.
Yes their trap deploys (turrets and mines) don't have cool downs that could be adjusted.
Give the turrets an ammo count where by they break upon running out. The Kinessas mines a battery life where by they can only have x amount of running time.
And Viv's mine a duration given that its active the moment its deployed.

With the reduced TTK let's make deploys a more viable option, otherwise what's the point if using them if the caster can be killed off so easily.

ICEsmoke
12-30-2017, 02:09 AM
that's perfect... pitty I cant play on my own aus server unless I wait 15mins to 20min
for a match QQ

M3RC3N4RI0
12-30-2017, 07:19 AM
I use bulldozer. Against a Grohk and when I play Terminus against a Barik. It's not easier to kill the caster. With bulldozer Terminus can one-hit a turret but he cannot one-hit a Barik. A Grohk will ghost-walk away, while his totem cannot, and he gets massive heal by his totem and hops around, while his totem gets not heal and stands still. It's much easier to kill than him.

Mayhew8462
12-30-2017, 10:01 PM
Agreed its why I don't use the Oz servers