PDA

View Full Version : Nerf Maeve beyond all nerfing

3allvalve
12-27-2017, 07:18 PM
NERF MAEVE!!! Enough is enough already! EVERYTHING about her is excessively useful and grossly overpowerd which can be said of NONE of the other toons. EVERYTHING down to even movement: fast high jumper.

Oh yeah, she's perfectly "balanced" alright. Just not to the game as she zips around whappin' people with Daggers and Pounce for FIVE HUNDRED a hit. She can eliminate everyone on an objective by giving her teammates enemies the stupids for more than long enough.

But, but, but Fernado can kill her with fire. Anyone can kill her...eventually and with some luck, if you catch her...if the Maeve is inexperienced. And shot for shot is probably not a good idea either; She deals dmg! Don't just take it from me, watch ya some youtube. It's not right.

Nailington
12-27-2017, 08:39 PM
Aiming is also something you can do to kill her... Just saying

SlayerBu
12-27-2017, 09:04 PM
i'd say Maeve is competing with Evie and Skye for the title "worst flanker of ob64"

3allvalve
12-27-2017, 10:15 PM
I do like playing as Skye and she is good sport to play against. Maeve is the only one in the line-up that I fear.

emrahkutuk786
12-27-2017, 11:17 PM
I almost laughed at this 'joke' , have you played her to know that she's 'OP' , giver her try...let's see how well you do...and I don't mean a low tier match, try a high tier match with Platinums and higher like me...then we can discuss her 'OPness'

EvieIV
12-28-2017, 02:16 AM
new legendary is just broken

allowing pubs to press a button and chunk off 2k hp off someone shouldnt be allowed

ernhn
12-28-2017, 02:41 AM
new legendary is just broken

allowing pubs to press a button and chunk off 2k hp off someone shouldnt be allowed

This, I agree, It can be reduced a bit.

But overall she requires a lot of time to master in my opinion. Maeve is not an easy champion as you might think. Her best ability is that she doesn't have a drop off which means she shoots 400+400=800 damage from one end to another. And that's that. When I play her, I have hard time landing her daggers to an enemy if the enemy moves. Also they reduced her damage and movement speed in the same patch(these happened to all flanks except Buck I think? I am not sure) also her healing, so she is not as good as she was a patch ago. It takes time to get used to play against her, just try a bit more. When you caught her off guard she doesn't stand a chance. Also try to play as Maeve, you'll understand what i mean. She is not an easy champion to play as like Vivian. She requires more strategy, she attacks once in a second. She is not able to abuse burst damage like most other champions.

Mayhew8462
12-28-2017, 04:53 AM
I hate Maeve when she catches me off guard no matter who I'm playing.

Its the same with Evie, the constant darting around just does my head in and given my medical issues I can't always keep up with their movements.

But if I see them coming in pending on who I'm using they're easy to pick off.
Torvalds nul beam helps a lot to keep track of them. But anyone else, the moment their on top of me I'm screwed.

EvieIV
12-28-2017, 05:02 AM
regardless if one catches maeve offguard or not, the maeve can just win the fight by pressing rmb q rmb or just get away. at least vivian has to bother worrying about positioning

Wallachia
12-28-2017, 05:52 AM
Non-constructive.

Closed.