PDA

View Full Version : Balance ideas.

michixx
12-22-2017, 02:43 PM
Hey guys!

Paladins right now could be considered as really unbalanced. And I played the game enough to say that Hi-Rez often did a good job on balancing, but this patch needs some serious effort to balance.

First of all it was a big step back to "buff" some dmg champs and to nerf flanks hard like evie. I didn´t see a point in nerfing flanks cuz it helped balancing. With nerfing flanks its even harder to deal with dmgers what kind of nerfs tank again cuz they get killed faster. And i think the longer time to kill rly defined paladins. Of course is this a matter of opinion but i think that this is what most guys of the community enjoyed the most.

And for everyone who loves playing flank that game just got less fun because its really frustrating to dont get the dash reset after a succesful reversal with andro or that you need to go rly close with evie due to the missing blink range what makes her less fun and way worse than she should/could be and i dont think with putting Power of the Abyss to 75% or blink range to 75% would make them op.

I think you should generally look at what happened due to the card system change. What important cards got shit and why they shouldnt be that bad. Since other champs got buffed due to card changes i think its just not good for the game to leave it like that.

Just wanted to tell you guys quick view at my opinion to let you guys know how i feel. I hope you ll listen to the community and make paladins to one of the greatest games!

Greetings
Michael "h0pez" Z.

ìNS4N3
12-22-2017, 02:52 PM
I have to agree there...
I like the idea of nerfing some flanks ..but its just too much right now.
They really need to take another look on that system and maybe change a few things

KupcaH
12-23-2017, 01:41 AM
Yeah, flanks need some love.
With OB64 they killed champions who relied on cooldown resets.
Waiting for OB65 and hoping for best.

LukitoxTJG
12-23-2017, 01:53 AM
Flanks just had it hard this update by the way they work, but there it was a ton of card that were nerfed really bad :/