PDA

View Full Version : Pip over powered

Puncakery
11-21-2015, 03:16 PM
i just started playing paladins and brought my friends with me its a fun game untill theres a pip on the enemy team it seems like his small hit box high damage and manoverability is too much to handle especially with the right card set anyone else agree with me?

BananaFetish
11-21-2015, 03:48 PM
I agree but i think that his strength comes from his cards as you can primarily get cards that buff your 3 which is making you very hard to kill and while doing this each of theses cards give your 18-20% more damage overall which leads you to be very hard to kill and also swinging for a lot of damage and theses cards are very easy to obtain so you are constantly getting a build like this which makes pip crazy and then once you hit 5 you get that legendary card that leaves a DOT and its GG no one can touch you.

XANi
11-21-2015, 09:16 PM
Considering that I every game I've played had 2 of them, in almost all of them he was top damage and he got best DPS out of "DPS" champions while having more HP, and better escape than them, yes.

But we have Pip thread every day...

HeilPorsche
11-23-2015, 08:42 AM
Pip is glass cannon he is good against noob average against decent teams bot h teams get pip so its skill match up.
if pip pwns you all the time you are noob.i could easily 1 v 1 pip with cassie, pip is also counter to skye.

Zeriu
11-23-2015, 03:46 PM
Pip is glass cannon he is good against noob average against decent teams bot h teams get pip so its skill match up.
if pip pwns you all the time you are noob.i could easily 1 v 1 pip with cassie, pip is also counter to skye.

I would say you have that backwards. Skye is actually the counter to Pip. Skye can 2-3 shot Pip before he even notices he is getting shot.

Dwarfurious
11-23-2015, 05:05 PM
Skye does 700-1200 damage a shot? I didnt realize that, thats amazing, what cards are you using?

AluminumFoilHat
11-23-2015, 09:29 PM
Ops read the wrong thing.

Empire
11-23-2015, 09:49 PM
I would say you have that backwards. Skye is actually the counter to Pip. Skye can 2-3 shot Pip before he even notices he is getting shot.

Actually RUCKUS is a counter to pip since only ruckus can keep up with pip and pip can't outdamage ruckus.

Skye/cassie are just cannon fodder for pip. He EASILY out burst them.

Dwarfurious
11-24-2015, 07:38 AM
And shooting Ruckus out of the air actually requires aiming, something most Pip players just arnt used too!