PDA

View Full Version : What i would do to OB65

wiliamks
12-21-2017, 05:38 PM
In my opinion the new system isn't that bad, but the balances is, this is what i would change in a few champion to balance the game:

Androxus
Reversal: Now hitting an enemy with reversal reduces de cooldown of nether step by 7s
Nether step: Increased distance from 25 to 30
Power of the Abyss: Rework - Increases the duration of reversal by 0.1|0.1

Bomb King
Detonate - Damage reduced from 900 to 850

Cassie
Just Breathe - now damage scaling starts at 100 units

Drogoz
Thrust - Increased vertical distance by 20%

Evie
Blink - Range increased by 20% and grants 20% increased damage by 2s(doesn't stack with Over the Moon)
Soar - Increased speed from 48.6 to 50
Ice Block - Now also heals for 300 per second
Ice Staff - Projectile speed reduce from 200 to 100
Reprieve - Reworked - increase the projectile speed of Ice staff by 100 but no longer has blink bonus dmg
Ice Globe - Now also allows Evie to cast Ice Storm by distance

Inara
Stone Spear - Reduced damage from 225 to 210
Warder's Field - Reduced Slow from 60% to 50%

Makoa
Cannon - Reduced damage from 650 to 600

Maeve
Pouce - Increased range by 30%

Skye
Wrist Crosbow - incresde damage from 130 to 135
Hidden - now grants 20% movement speed

Talus
Overcharge - Now also reduces healing by 50%

Terminus
Increased health from 4000 to 4500
Hulking Monstrosity - Gain 100|10 Health

Vivian
Reduced ult charge while ulting by 50%

Ying
Illusion - Now if an illusion is killed or expires, it triggers a Shatter explosion dealing 500 damage
Resonance: Reworked - Enemies hit by shatter are slowed by 50% for 2s

So, that's basically everything i could think about, i may add more if i remember, i also would like to know what you guys think about it, and maybe making some suggestions, and i apologize for any mistake, english is not my first language...

Schroif
12-21-2017, 07:05 PM
What Hi rez would do to OB 65:
Cards chests are now purchasable with crystals.

Skidt
12-21-2017, 07:13 PM
What Hi rez would do to OB 65:
Cards chests are now purchasable with crystals.

No patch is complete without skins, first they ripped Star Wars, then Marvel and DC at once, and now they're set to get some Power Rangers shit in here.

Rayhuma
12-21-2017, 07:27 PM
wow let's nerf inara even more, already she is the most useless tank, the enemy go full cauterize and good luck with that, at least fernando can run away and use the shield soi the enemy need cauterize and wrecker for him, so more chance to stay alive (and so for all the tank)
the only think to do i lower the price for the champo chesta from 7500 to 2500 and even so is way too much, but more honest, after all radiant can drop cosmetic and random card, when the chest champ only that champ card, seem honest.

rework all the broken legendary, burn monster, the jenos one, kinessa cooldown on teleport, ash legendary for recharge the ulti faster, the androxus one with punch, quite broken.
reduce all the damage of at least 60% and even remove the cooldown drop from kinessa legendary, dosn't make sense.

NaixSenpai
12-21-2017, 07:27 PM
No patch is complete without skins, first they ripped Star Wars, then Marvel and DC at once, and now they're set to get some Power Rangers shit in here.

XD power rangers. loli

all changes seems fine to my gj my friend but can u buff maeve a bit more ?

Schroif
12-21-2017, 07:37 PM
but can u buff maeve a bit more ?

Sorry, did you mean: Nerf maeve a bit more ?

WilliFRendon
12-21-2017, 07:58 PM
Does anyone know when the OB65 patch preview comes out? will continue with the two-week schedule?

CirnoImouto
12-21-2017, 08:10 PM
Maeve is still somewhat useable. She should get the lowest DPS in the game, so I declare that her daggers now heal the enemy and that she can only do damage with Pounce.

And lets nerf that one for 100 damage more

Omenya
12-21-2017, 08:14 PM
What would I do on OB65? Oh, yea... REMOVING THAT CARDS UNBOUND TRASH so I can play Paladins in peace. Oh yeeeeeeeeeesssssss... I enjoy dreaming and crying at the same time.

undeadvillan
12-21-2017, 08:37 PM
How about the first step to making this patch right how about they make sure this never happens again.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa244/baraka_2007/20171221200435_1.jpg (http://s198.photobucket.com/user/baraka_2007/media/20171221200435_1.jpg.html)

Almalexion
12-22-2017, 03:56 AM
I just want them to remove the first win of the day chest cap. We should be able to get 1 chest with each of the characters we have for a day at least...

Hexadermia
12-22-2017, 06:10 AM
wow let's nerf inara even more, already she is the most useless tank, the enemy go full cauterize and good luck with that, at least fernando can run away and use the shield soi the enemy need cauterize and wrecker for him, so more chance to stay alive (and so for all the tank).

Are you sure you main Inara, if so you should no she's capable of ignoring cauterize completely.

Almalexion
12-22-2017, 08:29 AM
They also remove the fwotd chest cap ! It makes the grinding beyond insane !

Omenya
12-22-2017, 08:53 AM
They also remove the fwotd chest cap ! It makes the grinding beyond insane !

Who did that does not have brains. GG GunZ 2 is more alive and fair than that.

GeSteYiam
12-23-2017, 12:22 PM
i whould rollback to ob52 but keep the champions(yes, even vivian) and the new competitive.

Blueobelisk
12-23-2017, 02:04 PM
Jesus Christ, OP the Evie buffs you're suggesting are wayyyyyy too many.

RexyVS
12-23-2017, 03:33 PM
Cassie just breathe starting at 100 units? Are you insane? Do you know how far away that is? That would absolutely make that card useless. They already sent out a hot fix the other day fixing the scaling on distance. She's fine where she's at now

GeSteYiam
12-23-2017, 03:55 PM
Cassie just breathe starting at 100 units? Are you insane? Do you know how far away that is? That would absolutely make that card useless. They already sent out a hot fix the other day fixing the scaling on distance. She's fine where she's at now

She is not fine, just breathe is still op.

KupcaH
12-23-2017, 04:42 PM
She is not fine, just breathe is still op.

Quoting him from another thread:

Cassie main here. Lvl 23 actually, diamond player. I can tell you right now she is not overpowered and is fine where she is at. Hi rez actually sent out a hot fix the other day to increase the distance on scaling for the legendary. You have to be super far away and super accurate to get those 975 shots now

Just trying to defend his "main", and cannot accept that fact that his main is unbalanced right now.

GeSteYiam
12-24-2017, 12:49 PM
cassie is my main too but playing her new legendary doesn't feel rewarding at all and playing an other feels stupid since there is a clearly surerior option so i gave up on playing cassie.

NaixSenpai
12-24-2017, 01:33 PM
what i would do in OB65 ? here a thing that make every one happy EVERY ONE.

i will UNDO cards unbounds and sell the game.

the new company will care about paladins community and paladins will be game that they love
hirez servers will be better answer for SMITE the smite players will be happy too
the new company will got money cuz community love game and spend money for new skins
hirez will have a thing want it from start "MONEY"

GeSteYiam
12-24-2017, 02:53 PM
what i would do in OB65 ? here a thing that make every one happy EVERY ONE.

i will UNDO cards unbounds and sell the game.

the new company will care about paladins community and paladins will be game that they love
hirez servers will be better answer for SMITE the smite players will be happy too
the new company will got money cuz community love game and spend money for new skins
hirez will have a thing want it from start "MONEY"

I expected nurse ying too from you.

Skidt
12-24-2017, 03:27 PM
I expected nurse ying too from you.

Nurf Ying.

heheheheheheheheheh.....

NaixSenpai
12-24-2017, 04:47 PM
Nurf Ying.

heheheheheheheheheh.....

dont you dear, and nurse skin omg im always dreaming that