PDA

View Full Version : Nice matchmaking

Pistolenheld
12-16-2017, 05:11 AM
SRY FOR MY ENGLISH, ITS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE
OK, just listen, if Hi-Rez WILL NOT ban\punish these players - im out then, its enough for me. I always endure any changes at this game, but matchmaking makes me sad and suffer sometimes. If u really think, that its SO FUNNY to play vs full-party (or at least 3-4 players in stack) - nope. It isnt. Some one can say that i should also find friends and play in party, but really... Its NOT a SOLUTION of this PROBLEM. Its NOT fair to play in such way. There is NO kick-system\surrender-system or something. Also i SHOULDNT stay afk, but why? WHY? HOW i can handle this sh*t if there is NO WAY to play? Seems like i need to suffer every time and let these people f*ck my *ss with some lubrication to make it comfortable. But i will not. Its ENOUGH for me, thus im writing this complaint on this forum and i hope for ur help.

As i said, if Hi-Rez will do NOTHING to solve this problem or at least to give these "people" ban (Not permanent), im out.

Screenshots:
-removed-

Ah, of course. I will not make a ticket. Ive already made 1 ticket and u know, they answer my question only after 1.5 week, when i DONT need ANY help from their support.

togezard
12-16-2017, 05:16 AM
So you want people banned for playing with their friends? Sorry, but that will not happen. Ever.

Pistolenheld
12-16-2017, 05:26 AM
Oh, dear, dude, u have no idea what are u talking about. Man, im not asking to ban people who are playing with friends, but im asking for:
1. Punish people who have diamond\master\grandmaster ranks and playing in party vs noobs (silver\gold\bronze).
2. Add kick\surrender system
3. Add SHUFFLE vote, to SHUFFLE teams and make it MORE balanced
4. STOP the match when AT LEAST 1 player will leave at the START, when u have situation 4 players+1 bot vs 5 players. I know what im talking about, bcuz i have 1 match with 2 bots at the beginning few days ago
5. SORT players not only by RANK, but by KD, bcuz few times i met people from diamond\master and wonder why they were too bad (No idea, boosted or just bad)
I hope u understand what i mean

A good example - Dirty Bomb, ftp fps game from steam, where u can vote to shuffle teams and make the game more fair and balanced

togezard
12-16-2017, 05:36 AM
1. Punish people who have diamond\master\grandmaster ranks and playing in party vs noobs (silver\gold\bronze). i agree that playing with this huge differences in ranks is frustrating and not fun, but banning them is not the way to go. If anything, they should not be able to play with each other in the first place.

I agree with a surrender system, but why a kick system?

Pistolenheld
12-16-2017, 05:42 AM
Kick button? Hmm, maybe bcuz report system doesnt work well, and if u see that one of ur teammates is trolling or playing SO bad (More like feeding), why u CANT kick him RIGHT now? Why i should wait until Hi-Rez answer my question from ticket and do something with troll? It could take SO much time, but with kick system i would be able to kick player immediately! Its not funny when i should endure such behavior during match, bcuz i can do nothing right now

Flufflings
12-16-2017, 05:45 AM
Oh, dear, dude, u have no idea what are u talking about. Man, im not asking to ban people who are playing with friends, but im asking for:
1. Punish people who have diamond\master\grandmaster ranks and playing in party vs noobs (silver\gold\bronze).
3. Add SHUFFLE vote, to SHUFFLE teams and make it MORE balanced
4. STOP the match when AT LEAST 1 player will leave at the START, when u have situation 4 players+1 bot vs 5 players. I know what im talking about, bcuz i have 1 match with 2 bots at the beginning few days ago
5. SORT players not only by RANK, but by KD, bcuz few times i met people from diamond\master and wonder why they were too bad (No idea, boosted or just bad)
I hope u understand what i mean

A good example - Dirty Bomb, ftp fps game from steam, where u can vote to shuffle teams and make the game more fair and balanced

1. This is just asking for people to make smurf accounts to play with their friends. HORRIBLE IDEA.
2. Get kicked out because you didn't play what they wanted even though you have no idea how to play it. HORRIBLE IDEA.
3. Good idea.
4. Good idea.
5. Tanks don't have that good K/D, same as supports. One bad game could have your K/D at 1:10 just because some players decided to throw. HORRIBLE IDEA.

togezard
12-16-2017, 05:48 AM
A kick button would mean you would have to play with bots. Also, what stops players from 4-man stacking and kicking a player who didn’t do anything wrong?

Pistolenheld
12-16-2017, 05:56 AM
1. Strange logic. I dont want to play such unbalanced match, thats why high-ranks party must be prohibited. If u see a suspicious player and think he is smurf, u can report him for that. But its better than nothing or what we have right now.
2. 1st, there should be a GOOD tutorial for NEW players. 2nd, if u see a troll in ur team, how u can play? What u will do? Play harder? Will report him after match? Do u really think that even with evidence (Video, screenshots) Hi-Rez will 100% punish a such player? Why they cant afford PLAYERS to SOLVE such problem?
5. Its should be ADAPTIVE system, like it can see, what class are u playing now and after that it compares ur previous games as this class. Like why few web-sites can show me alot of info, which class i prefer, how am i good with any champs etc but there is NOTHING in game?

cmsaunli
12-16-2017, 06:02 AM
Man up. It's not comp, and you can learn from it.

Pistolenheld
12-16-2017, 06:02 AM
I think at this situation we already should have my offering about 4-players stack, thats why i wrote it first, bcuz it is the most important thing. I know, that we may have 4-players stack from bronze\silver\gold\smurf etc but really, what can i do with ba*tards during match? I know that i can always report after end, but im talking about immediate solutions. Every fps game HAS kick system, i know that sometimes u can be kicked UNFAIRLY, but... Well, u know - "its better than nothing or what we have now in game"

Wallachia
12-16-2017, 06:14 AM
People will not be banned because you don't like their way to play. Also, if you refuse to open a ticket, then there's no real solution to your problem. However, naming and shaming is not allowed here, as posting their names in here wouldn't help anything and it's against the rules.

Closed.