PDA

View Full Version : Founder's Pack / Preload Available Now!!!

Dreamer
11-16-2015, 04:40 PM
The Founder's Pack and installer for preloading the game are both available now on the Paladins (http://www.paladins.com/) website.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Magic
11-16-2015, 04:42 PM
I got in just long enough to get my name (Magic if anyone wants to friend) and open up my founders cards!

The rate at which you get legendaries per pack seemed pretty fair to anyone that was worried about card acquisition, though I could have just been really lucky I don't know :S The UI looked really nice for what is such an early start and the character select screen was awesome, I tried to screenshot it but Hi Rez games go black in fullscreen screenshots for me >.<

Anyone that is excited from what I saw reading cards they are totally justified in being so.

Alaska
11-16-2015, 04:54 PM
It's a little bit sad that the founders pack can't be purchased with paysafe Card... Maybe it will be added soon.

TurdPile
11-16-2015, 08:01 PM
I got in just long enough to get my name (Magic if anyone wants to friend) and open up my founders cards!

The rate at which you get legendaries per pack seemed pretty fair to anyone that was worried about card acquisition, though I could have just been really lucky I don't know :S The UI looked really nice for what is such an early start and the character select screen was awesome, I tried to screenshot it but Hi Rez games go black in fullscreen screenshots for me >.<

Anyone that is excited from what I saw reading cards they are totally justified in being so.

Change to Windowed Fullscreen to screenshot.