PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking problem?

bebere
11-29-2017, 02:09 AM
Hi,

I dont really know if it's the good place, but i dont really know where i can post about this.

In the last 3/4 days, i have some problem with the matchmaking.

I'm Diamon for more than 2 month, and sometime i get gold in my team, but really rarely.
But last days, i have a gold in half of my game (or 1/3 of my games, dont count exactly), and in my last 20 games I get 7 unranked. If the enemy team get the same, i will not see any problems, but every time they get minimum a gold (only in 1 or 2 of these 7 games), or a team with 3/4 diamon and 1/2 platin.
Same for my games with gold, mabe 3 or 4 time in all my games they get one too.
In all of these games, i never get a challenger or a Grand Challenger in my team.
I dont have a bad mmr for my rank too, get 12 points per win and lose 8-10 per lose (so a normal one).

At first i was thinking it was just normal, i was just a bit unlucky. But it get worst and worst.

So i post there for know if they change anything in the matchmaking system in the last patch, or if the problem is from an other elsewhere (or if there is simply no problem, and i was just really, really unlucky??).

Wallachia
11-29-2017, 05:46 AM
You were just unlucky. Have in mind, tho, that casual elo has no influence by competitive borders. For further information, please read the Matchmaker FAQ, located in the official website.

Closed.