PDA

View Full Version : Evie: Iceblock Rework/Skill Change

SublimeZero
11-28-2017, 04:57 PM
Iceblock
Turns into...(is replaced by...)

Frost Skin
Become invincible for 1 second, receiving a 50% slowness for 1 second, and losing the ability to soar while active. You can still blink and fire while active. Removes debuffs like slowness, caut, etc. on usage(not something like a stun or silence,) yet these effects can be applied during it's duration, just removed on ability usage. 16 second cooldown; 0.25 second delay for Frost Skin to take effect

and the legendary

Reprieve (keeps it's name)
Heal for 900 health over Frost Skin's duration(heals for 90 every 0.2 seconds). Duration increased by 1 second.

The new effect would be the sound of ice crackling; snow flakes appear around Evie, and converge onto her body, creating a shield of ice that looks like a white and blue film fitted directly onto Evie's body.

Leave comments indefinitely, if you believe this idea just doesn't work out, or if certain aspects of the idea need to change to be applicable.

AcousticRythm
11-28-2017, 05:54 PM
This is a pretty cool idea I'm not really sure if this could work it might just make her OP since she could escape a lot more easily with her blink

Eloxist
11-28-2017, 08:44 PM
Thats a cool idea, not sure how it could play out though. For my money it could be a skill that makes good Evie players really hard to kill and makes bad Evie players even easier to kill or it could be something different.

I would also make it instant (Lets remember that blink has a 0.2 second predelay and we all know how fun that is...)

Joccasela
11-29-2017, 09:56 AM
%50 slow is not required.