PDA

View Full Version : Terminus nerfs

Leon85
11-22-2017, 01:21 PM
I think that's going too far.
He's a melee champion and be a melee in a world of shooters and flyers is a starting nerf. For hit someone he has to go very close, so I think he needs to have something more than other frontliners, not something less.
he performed well to hrx, true, but, i can be wrong, they does not play the current patch first of all, than if pros can play it to that high skilled doesn't it means that you find in casuals pro players every single match. If you find someone that pick support by his own will it's a miracle... And not every time he can really play that support perfectly like the ones we see on the hrx. You cannot make a melee tank support-dependent because it will be a dead character walking for most of the games.
if a character is melee in a world of shooters, he needs to have something MORE than others of his class, not something less.
the syphon is completaly useless now... if viktor shoots you it's better take dmg than use the skill, he will stop shoot and u lost 25% of charge, than restarting just the way you stop waste your skill. But with 4k life and so nerfed dmg reduction you cannot even choise to take the damage. So what to do? Syphon? take damage and hope in a heal?
He's a rock giant, he cannot be fragile as a dwarf that build turrets... But barik can self sustain.
In my opinion you just destroyed a wonderful kind of champion, and that's really sad for me.

CyberPhy
11-22-2017, 01:28 PM
I think it's a good thing

there aren't any tanks that can 1v1 him

Leon85
11-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Ofc, in a melee fight he wins. In a melee fight... But this game is not based on melee fights and not even based on 1v1.
Why fighting melee if you can shoot him far and he cannot do nothing about it?

AliceWest
11-22-2017, 02:40 PM
I think it's a good thing

there aren't any tanks that can 1v1 him

Yup. Now he is 'balanced' because he dies faster.

grrrr..

TadaoYokoshima
11-22-2017, 02:47 PM
totally unnecessary, it was already perfect maybe touch up the range of the weapon that dont be like you were killed by the air

Sebboosmum
11-22-2017, 04:40 PM
I think he is in a pretty good place right now, still performing well, still annoying to deal with, still very fun if your healer is good.

ProdigioGames
11-22-2017, 05:08 PM
- Damage 700 to 620

- Decrease the absorption so that the damages can have an effect on it during this time, but little

Only that

Leon85
11-22-2017, 05:39 PM
he attack melee and he need to get nerfed the dmg too?
Wtf guys, i understand the nerf mobility but... what the hell, don't stay in terminus range and he cannot hit you. Seems stupid to say, but... You can hit him by far he can only hit you close... why you blame his dmg? if you're smart he does not even touch you.
Quoting ying, if terminus kills you: "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice... Wait, how did that go again?"

MissW1SH
11-23-2017, 04:17 AM
My friend who's a Tank main still enjoys playing terminus, but really. He's only really viable when you have a support that knows what they're doing. Stay out of his range and he literally can't do anything to you.

The nerf just sends Terminus running for cover more often. I don't think he needed more nerfing, but eh. People trying to fist fight terminus with Kinessa or something will keep crying about it until they can do so.

And yea, as Terminus would put it: VVGS (https://paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/6/67/Lazarus_VGS_Other_G_S.ogg) nerf not good.

yokopokomayoko
11-23-2017, 05:38 AM
I play tanks a lot and especially with Nando and Ash I've good fun fighting against Terminus, with Rukus too, Inara and Torvald, who are even slower than him give me some more troubles but also a very intense challenge, yet

...a melee in a world of shooters...

it's just a balance issues generator so the more the nerf, the better, he should not even exist in the first place

MissW1SH
11-23-2017, 05:48 AM
I play tanks a lot and especially with Nando and Ash I've good fun fighting against Terminus, with Rukus too, Inara and Torvald, who are even slower than him give me some more troubles but also a very intense challenge, yet

it's just a balance issues generator so the more the nerf, the better, he should not even exist in the first place

Ash is a pretty good pick against Terminus imo, it forces him to go with resilience instead of haven or else he won't ever get time on objective.

Leon85
11-23-2017, 09:22 AM
My friend who's a Tank main still enjoys playing terminus, but really. He's only really viable when you have a support that knows what they're doing. Stay out of his range and he literally can't do anything to you.

The nerf just sends Terminus running for cover more often. I don't think he needed more nerfing, but eh. People trying to fist fight terminus with Kinessa or something will keep crying about it until they can do so.

And yea, as Terminus would put it: VVGS (https://paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/6/67/Lazarus_VGS_Other_G_S.ogg) nerf not good.

That's what i mean. He can only attack melee, why people don't run away from my axes? It's easier cry about the dmg and the resistence of the character, instead of stay far and hit him... he cannot shield forever, just few seconds.
And yes, now you cannot play terminus without a healer that knows what to do. All other frontliners have way to sustain himselfe and hit from distance... he's now the only one unable to heal himselfe for real and he cannot hit without put himselfe in trouble. He needs to be close to the enemy to hit, he deserve something more than other frontliners, not something less.

lightlagon
11-24-2017, 10:54 AM
Hirez be like:

We introduce terminus which is OP against all tanks. then we nerf barik so he doesn't have a chance with terminus AT ALL.

OK they are complaining that no enough damage to easily kill terminus, let's introduce vivian.

Oh hey, if the team has terminus and a vivan, then rip the other team.. let's nerf them both to make it balance.

Acinetdarkness
06-27-2018, 04:12 AM
Makoa can easily beat termius as when terminus use it's q makoa can hook through the shield and pull him. Thus when termius comes close just f away from him, Makoa can beat termius in close range when he use e

stesc5
06-27-2018, 04:13 AM
Please donĀ“t necro old threads.

closed