PDA

View Full Version : New Content Producer for Paladins!

Medal
11-20-2015, 06:44 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Medal and I've been a content producer for a while now and I am so excited to say that I am planning on making a ton of content for Paladins! I played the game at Twitchcon and was so excited for when it was going to be in beta.. and now that it is I am able to produce some awesome content that I have in mind for it! I just started things off with this basic video of me opening this chests (since I wanted to get some cards to use for when I play but at the same time record me getting all these new cards). I hope you guys will stick around and go check out my channel because there is going to be a lot of cool content over there for Paladins :)

Also, any feedback is greatly appreciated! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgO2uspHblc

dmantakae
11-20-2015, 07:11 PM
Moved to community creations.

Medal
11-20-2015, 10:16 PM
Moved to community creations.

Sorry about that. I use a forum with this similar set-up and I usually post my videos in the 'general' section since i was told that it would be where most people would look and.. well.. it is general so I just presumed it was generally anything lol.

But thanks for moving it, I don't want of the admins to be like ">.>" And me be like "IM SOWWY"

Mattras7
11-21-2015, 10:30 AM
Going to subscribe, nice video bro! :)

Medal
11-21-2015, 11:04 AM
Going to subscribe, nice video bro! :)

Thanks so much! I have a lot of videos planned that should come up within the next few days, they are going to be pretty cool so just wait and see :)