PDA

View Full Version : Tips on Barik?

Atlas2K
11-20-2015, 02:29 PM
After exploring with the champions, Barik seems to be my favourite. Do you have any tips or advice on how to play him?

Thanks

SkreechingEmu
11-20-2015, 05:18 PM
From what I have played of Barik and played against, i have found the playstyle that gives me the most success is a very point control supporter. By this I mean you are not supposed to play on point, you are assisting people like buck and fernando while they take point. i usually dont take flame turret because it diminishes the range too much, I always take the 2500 barrier increase and turret health, they allow you to solo people by playing around your barrier as well as making it a great stall. I have seen many people play the flame based style but i find it too unpredictable whether or not you will get the burn off. I also see many people get the cards that daze or burn if you walk through the barricade but I find those counter intuitive as you dont want to be that close to someone. Anyways these are just a few of my thoughts on Barik hope it helps.

Dwarfurious
11-20-2015, 05:30 PM
Emu's got the right of it, unless maybe you get dugout on first draw, or bunker. Turret too squishy to be on point, targeteer important for that.
Rocket boots are fun too, if you get the extra duration can follow it up with stagger to daze people you run into, and exhaust at rank 5 to burn them at the same time, great disrupt on point