PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Shield Card - Bunker Buster

Sasquatchias
03-26-2016, 03:13 PM
Bunker Buster - Common Card - Weapon Category - Non-AoE weapons penetrate through Shields, dealing 25% Damage to enemies or Deployables / Pets behind them.

The current scaling is under the assumption that this (and other) Common Cards don't increase in value as you level up. If that is the case then the correct scaling at level one would be 5%, max being 25%.

Gajex
03-26-2016, 03:31 PM
Basicly a anti-barik/fernando card ;)
But the idea is ok considering the amount of...love for them.
And 25% is not enough to say: Omfg, why not penetrate it totally?!?!

Sasquatchias
03-26-2016, 03:38 PM
Basicly a anti-barik/fernando card ;)
But the idea is ok considering the amount of...love for them.
And 25% is not enough to say: Omfg, why not penetrate it totally?!?!

Personally I thought 25% was a fair amount, since its still dealing a fairly good chunk of damage against the people you're shooting without completely making Barik or Fernando useless, as they are still reducing the enemy's damage in some form.

Gajex
03-26-2016, 04:16 PM
Maybe I write a little bit laborious, sorry.
25% is a good amount.:)
Just wanted to say, this is enough to feel it and not so much, that you can drop your shield anyway.

kareltjeeee
03-28-2016, 12:59 PM
I like the penetration idea! Take in mind that Champions like Barik and Fernando are most likely bound to still change here in there in terms of their kit or tanky-ness bla bla whatsoever.

It would cause a card like this one having to change together with the champions every single time. Because if they do not, this card will be damn desctructive for any Champion carrying a shield? And I don't know if that's something HiRez is looking for ... :confused:

But that's my cup of tea of course, and nonetheless I do like the intention of the idea! :) (y)

kingphynixx
04-19-2016, 09:35 AM
i actually really like this idea. i feel as if fernando and barik together make the team too tanky with only 2 actual tanks.

Xaoyu
04-19-2016, 10:18 AM
But there is a burn card doint it actually.