PDA

View Full Version : Users still in base after game start

LastExtt
11-20-2015, 07:51 AM
Well... it's becoming common in my matches.
at the start of the match, players still in base to get more xp in the end. It's not afk, because he speak during the match when i ask why he is doing it.
Paladins needs an urgent report system

Myrana
11-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Why'd the get more XP if the stay in the base?

LastExtt
11-20-2015, 08:17 AM
I don't know, in my last match he spoke "free xp" and in the end of match, in the lobby, he spoke "thanks for the 36k xp".

Myrana
11-20-2015, 08:20 AM
Well but thats not "more" xp. They just get the xp for finishing the game. Kinda sad tho.

Squashman22
11-20-2015, 08:47 AM
I've already got in touch with drybear about how the EXP system works, right now the performance algorithm doesn't seem to work off of individual play at all and instead just randomly gives you EXP +your teams performance exp.

My friend was forced to go afk for half a match due to live commitments and even though I had 150+ more score than him he still received more EXP than me. Infact in EVERY single game he received 400-700~ more exp than me every game.

So People who afk probably get that same exp for doing nothing. Ergo Paladins levelling can be farmed by people just sitting in base.

Olwe
11-20-2015, 10:32 AM
So People who afk probably get that same exp for doing nothing. Ergo Paladins levelling can be farmed by people just sitting in base.

Aka afk bot are coming lol