PDA

View Full Version : Fernando shield Card

Zapnoggin
08-08-2017, 02:55 PM
I think a cool card would be to make fernando's shield bigger, by like 10% at level 1 then goes up like 10 or 15% every upgrade.

Also this is my first post on the card section.

DOPPELGANGER7
08-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Not sure, wouldnt make much difference on higher levels cause everybody gets wrecker and melt his shield anyways. On the other side newbies would cry a LOT cause they dont even know what wrecker is, would probably request a nerf to the base shield like they did to Torvald.

emrahkutuk786
08-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Not sure, wouldnt make much difference on higher levels cause everybody gets wrecker and melt his shield anyways. On the other side newbies would cry a LOT cause they dont even know what wrecker is, would probably request a nerf to the base shield like they did to Torvald.

Probably instead of the card increasing the size, it should increase the strength. But like you said...most people will start complaining about it.

Zilarra
08-09-2017, 02:18 AM
Fernando did in fact have a card that made his shield bigger, back in the closed beta.

It made his shield 75% bigger. It was pretty amusing.

It would be nice to have something like that again, but as it has already been stated. Wrecker kinda makes his shield useless after a little while.

Nexecute
08-09-2017, 06:00 AM
It should be a bit bigger and more transparent by default, so that allies can properly use it for cover.

Zilarra
08-09-2017, 06:44 AM
It should be a bit bigger and more transparent by default, so that allies can properly use it for cover.

I agree with that. As right now, its more cover for himself, let alone his team mates.

Deluxe Chin
08-09-2017, 10:26 AM
I think they could probably turn this into a legendary instead where it's 15% or so bigger and the ends curve in is it protects you from the side slightly, idk if this would be good or not but i'd like to seen it tried if it hasn't already