PDA

View Full Version : Replace Reload speed burn card with certain champs

AyyDimitri
08-04-2017, 10:40 AM
So when it comes to Sha lin, Maeve and Grover, having the reload speed card in your burn card shop window is useless for the dynamics of the character.

When it came to conjuring up an idea for a card to replace the burn card for the champs I came to thinking that maybe the champs should have their own unique card that could mean some additional gimmick for champs of their kind. This card would be bought from the shop, and would be just as useful as wrecker, cauterise and Dozer.

A quick thought of mine was a card Pierce that would make their projectiles pass through shields after dealing reduced damage to it, the remaining damage goes through to whatever champ the projectile hits.

PIERCE
Your weapon attacks pierce through deployed shields by 20%/40%/60%

What it would change:
- Considering how much a shield can hurt Grover's sniping game and Grover's bonus damage does not work on most shields as it would be too powerful.
- Sha lin could get that stun arrow off even through a shield, but will probably be better at dropping them. Being able to hound a Fernando even with his shield up does sound a bit op.
- Maeve with this would make her the only flank with potential shield piercing. Not a big thing though, it would make her better at poking frontlines.

Nexecute
08-05-2017, 09:55 AM
Makes sense. What if it also allowed projectiles to pass through enemies?

Pierce / Rapier / Skewer
Your weapon attacks now pass through enemies and deployables with 80/60/40% damage falloff.

AyyDimitri
08-12-2017, 03:22 PM
I think piercing champs would be bad to depend upon as how often will I profit from this. But then again.. grover.
But I think something needs to be done about shield piercing. I think it would shake up the tank meta, too easy to play tanks right now.

Skidt
08-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Skewer. Go with Skewer. It sounds better. The problem would be if they added a no-reload area damage champion. Bombs passing through people doesn't fly.