PDA

View Full Version : New Lex Legendary Cards Idea

LensFlareHD
07-30-2017, 10:23 AM
LEGENDARY CARD- STUMBLE:
Hitting an enemy with combat slide deals 200 damage and stuns for 1s. Retribution targets take 400 damage.

I feel that this card would make the player use combat slide more as a chase ability rather than mobility. This card would also encourage players to focus on retribution targets and flank more often as to take advantage of the stun.

LEGENDARY CARD- HUNTING PARTY:
All allies share retribution targets and deal 10% bonus damage to them.

I feel that this card might encourage more teamwork if they quickly team up on important enemies, potentially turning a 5v5 into a 4v5.

LEGENDARY CARD- FINISHER:
In pursuit lasts 2 seconds and deals 1500 damage. If in pursuit doesn't kill an enemy Lex becomes rooted for 2.5s.

I feel as if this card would make players think more carefully about how they use In Pursuit as if they fail to eliminate anybody with it, they run the risk of taking a high amount of damage over the stun duration.
Also this card would make Lex more effective as a flanker as he would be able to quickly take out enemies at the back line such as kinessas and cassies.

LEGENDARY CARD- FINISHER(VARIATION):
In pursuit now deals 10% of the target's maximum health per shot for six shots. During pursuits duration, Lex takes 10% more damage.

I feel as though this variation of the card will act in a similar manner, although a wise enemy could take advantage of an inattentive Lex's damage taken increase. If a Lex didn't take into consideration the abilities of the enemy he is fighting, he could be in a lot of trouble.

Csd15
07-30-2017, 11:23 AM
Why would these be created!?

LensFlareHD
07-30-2017, 01:33 PM
As alternatives to his current ones :)

Nexecute
07-30-2017, 08:36 PM
I like the idea of a legendary that turns Combat Slide into an attack. It would be even better if the card allowed you to slide while airborne. It would be like a flying kick. However, 1s stun without cooldown is very abusable.

Martial Artist

Combat Slide can now be used while airborne. Colliding with an enemy deals 200 damage, knocks back and stuns them for a very brief moment.

10s cooldown.

It's not for me to say what's perfectly balanced, that's just an idea.

LensFlareHD
08-01-2017, 09:17 AM
I think that would be a reasonable adjustment as Lex is not very mobile as a flanker. :)

MuzsuzPuding
08-07-2017, 10:11 AM
4 second cooldown skill and stun? Naah thanks. I may like the stun idea but it's too much imo.

Aclonolgi
08-07-2017, 11:12 AM
or just makes his slide knockback and stun like sha lin impaler :rolleyes:

Zilarra
08-07-2017, 11:24 AM
I would say move the 1 second stun to if its your target. As that stun would be very frequent otherwise.