PDA

View Full Version : Make Evie's Ice Block Deflect Damage back to the Opponent

Cryoslab
07-27-2017, 03:00 PM
I was just thinking that would make it different from Mei. And it would help Evie mains not die to Ruckus every time.

Peinzius
07-27-2017, 03:46 PM
Why does it need to be different from Mei? Evie was released before Mei was sooooo

And if you're only argument is that Evie needs to be better against Ruckus, that's not a solid reason. Tanks counter flanks, therefore Ruckus counters Evie.

WeSo
07-27-2017, 07:09 PM
You used the wrong word. Deflect is what the iceblock makes at the moment, it takes the bullets and negates the incoming damage to 0. The word you thought of is REflect, so the bullets fly back to the enemy.

I think it is ... nah. because it would be like Andros revesal but with no skill, just iceblock, the enemy shoots on you from every angle and dies to his on bullets. Iceblock is in my opinion a "last line of defense" skill, when you fight someone and see you lose and your blink is still on cooldown you press your oh sh*t button aka Iceblock, hope your blink is ready than and blink the sh*t out of there and approach the group from another angle

Valkure
07-28-2017, 02:39 AM
Why are you standing in the face of Ruckus while he's playing ulti? O.o
You have 1800HP, EVERYONE counters you!

Evie is already ok on that side, you just have to avoid sitting in plain air in front of an ulting Ruckus and, in case, use Ice Block to avoid the dmg, then blink away. That would be OP.
Instead, bringing back the old Teleport card would be justice.

Csd15
07-28-2017, 02:45 AM
From my eyes, you barely played the game and didnt even try out what to do with her, next time write a post about lex's slide should have 6 cooldown.