PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about joining a team.

OgienChomik
03-07-2016, 04:05 PM
I am seriously considering joining a team but am not sure if I have what it takes. I don't know much about how competitively playing Paladins works but I would love to try and get into the scene of it seeing as the game is still newish.

The only time I'm able to play games in general is during my streams so my, I guess, "interview" of sorts would be when I am playing Paladins there. I'm a bit flexable with characters that I can play. Currently, I believe, I'm pretty good with Pip, Grover, Cassie, and (kind of) Kinessa (in order of ones that I know and play most to the least). I'm a fast learner so I can generally play most any character that the team needs me to play.

I don't mean to advertise my stream but that is usually the best place to see me playing paladins (I play a lot of other games not just paladins, I try to stream Paladins as much as I can though). if you want to contact me I have a twitter (@ogienchomik) just give me some message to follow you back and we can dm. Other places to contact me is through twitch dm's (my username is OgienChomik), email (OgienChomik@gmail.com), in game (OgienChomik), or on my discord channel (if you need the link I'll figure out some other way to send it to you).

again, I swear this is not an advertisement. I really want to find a team to join and just thought it might be best for you to have most of who I am, what I do, and where to contact me.

Thanks in advance for taking time to read this, Ogi~ (pronounced like yogi (the bear) but without the "y" sound)

P.S. I forgot to add this in when typing this, I live in the North American region. My IGN is OgienChomik (kind of a given but still thought I might say it.) I'm normally available between 12pm and 10pm (sometimes 11pm) CT on the weekends and can normally only play games between 7:30-10:30 pm CT during the weekdays.

Also my account level is currently 12, I remember hearing that people look for others who are 15 and higher because that means the person has had more time playing the game, therefor usually more experience and are better in general. Thought this might be something needing some mention.