PDA

View Full Version : Team looking for more.

Despire
03-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Recruiting people from NA, please have a mic and discord. I need a Barik, Grohk, Grover, Ruckus, Skye, Pip. Please add me in game, Despire is my ign. I am wanting to get team together for tournament, casuals, scrims, ranked(when it is released) and also as a friendship. Together we can do win! Need people who are able to practice and get along. If you are willing to try to win then let's do this. Also will need some subs. Thank you have a great day.

Ghoulz
03-07-2016, 02:40 PM
i am a solid skye player, always at the top of the board in my games, and i am in need of a group. im looking to train for the founder's tournament. my IGN is Ghoulz and id be happy to join you

Ghoulz
03-07-2016, 02:42 PM
i am willing to put in as much time as needed, i have a mic and discord. i will be on in about 6 hours from this post if youd like to give me a try out

ShadowCow420
03-08-2016, 08:51 AM
Solid Kinessa player, favorite class I always sniper in fps games, I play fernando also, but he is trash rn, I have discord, skype, and TS, I have a working mic, and can play starting next week on wednesday probably, exams rn. :/ But I have seen you on discord here and there Despire, and I think I added you already.

Despire
03-08-2016, 09:15 AM
The only things I play are Kinessa and Cassie, do you by any chance play a Skye. Need people with all different mains so we don't have any problems later on.

Despire
03-08-2016, 09:17 AM
Yeah what time can you be on today?

ShadowCow420
03-08-2016, 09:53 AM
The only things I play are Kinessa and Cassie, do you by any chance play a Skye. Need people with all different mains so we don't have any problems later on.

That's the problem, grrrr, I don't main everyone else, I can play cassie, a little skye but won't be continuing her because she has a totally different playstyle than mine. I have a play style of either tank with huge health and medium damage but lots of bullets, assault that is fast medium health medium damage with something that has damage over time. Or straight sniper,