PDA

View Full Version : No health bars and people on scoreboard

MrJkrZ
07-16-2017, 07:56 AM
Some times i start a game and i don't see people on the scoreboard (pressing TAB) both on my team and on the enemy one, nothing, no items no loadouts like i was in a smaller team. They weren't bots or anything because they replied writing in the chat. And also health bars didn't show on some people, both on my team and on enemy, that made quite difficult to see some characters (a dashing andro without the ui is near invisible). Anybody experienced the same!? Hope they'll fix it :)

LeonGra
07-16-2017, 08:08 AM
I am very confused about what you mean about this. I am level 88, never experienced it. To give an explanation on what might be happening: It's not a game bug, it is your client bugging out completely, or servers were not functioning properly at the time.

MetalTiago
07-16-2017, 06:23 PM
This bug is already old, many players suffer from it.

Galdwyn
07-17-2017, 06:25 AM
Some times i start a game and i don't see people on the scoreboard (pressing TAB) both on my team and on the enemy one, nothing, no items no loadouts like i was in a smaller team. They weren't bots or anything because they replied writing in the chat. And also health bars didn't show on some people, both on my team and on enemy, that made quite difficult to see some characters (a dashing andro without the ui is near invisible). Anybody experienced the same!? Hope they'll fix it :)

I know exactly what you mean. I ve this f.... bug since OB52 patch. I have tried all i can do (uninstall, deleted files, reinstall etc etc). None of those solutions works.

The only workaround is to kill (alt f4) Paladins at the start when you "lost" ppl icones. That works but you loose the first minutes of the game.

Hi REz never answered about this issue but there is many ppl. Big problem is that u can t play healer or flank cause you dont see enemies (health/bar) until he is firing you...that means when you re dead -_-