PDA

View Full Version : Achievement: Win 5 games as Barik?

Blargimazombie
07-15-2017, 05:06 PM
So wife just had an achievement pop up in her Activity Center, for winning 5 games as Barik, an achievement that doesn't exist as far as we can tell, and for a character she hasn't unlocked. I would post a photo of this but for some reason when she tries to screen cap it just shows up blank.

Sombold
07-15-2017, 07:47 PM
winning 5 games with Barik while playing over steam is to unlock an TF2 skin for Barik,
but there seems to be something wrong with it, i've read in multiple Threads about that it got unlocked for some people without playing with Barik (but don't know why)

if you want to take a Screenshot from Paladins, better make it with the Steam Screenshot (i think standardbutton was F12) or try to take it in windowed mode, there are many games where normal screenshot doesn't work in fullscreen

Blargimazombie
07-16-2017, 01:10 AM
Huh, that's odd, any reason why it's not listed as an achievement anywhere I can see, or am I just blind?

And thanks for the screenshot tip.

Sombold
07-17-2017, 10:33 AM
if i'm right it isn't really an achievement (because it should be only obtainable over steam), its just an unlock condition for the skin
it was probably just the information that the skin was unlocked in the activity center, and not that it was an achievement
http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/444090/extras/TF2_Barik_610x150_CG_2.png?t=1500126193