PDA

View Full Version : Invisible character dealing damage

NathanZane
07-14-2017, 11:46 AM
I just played a game as Lian in Brightmarsh where I had no weapon and could not see any of my animations. No one in the enemy team could see me, but I could shoot at them and deal damage normally. Only Barik's turrets could track me.

As you can imagine, this could be a HUGE advantage for my team, however I only played until we were 3-3 and then let my team play 4v5 (of course we lost). The game ID is 139570105 if you want to take a look at what happened.

Anyway, I lost rating for that game and of course the enemy team told me they would report me because I was "cheating". I don't know how Hi-Rez deals with the report system. Should I be concerned about it? Has anyone else experienced this bug/glitch/whatever it is?

Nudgarrobot
07-16-2017, 03:46 PM
Don't worry about the "cheater!!!!!1!!" reports. I've been reported for "cheating" (Aka, being better than other people, and doing well on what they believed to be a bad pick eg Kinessa) around 50 times (That the accusing party made me aware of, anyway.-- "report hakker"). 30 claims of aimbot, 20 claims of wallhacks, I really don't think one false claim'll hurt you much.