PDA

View Full Version : Lian Ult not hitting targets directly in front of it

Dragnier
07-13-2017, 03:56 PM
I've had this happen about 8 times now. Using her Ultimate when next to an object of any kind such as a wall, rock, or even just under a ceiling will often cause her ult to completely miss every single target despite them being in front of the crosshair and in a position where they should have been hit. I think this is somehow due to the projectile either being blocked by object hitboxes that shouldn't or that the projectile is originating improperly sometimes.

I've also had this happen with a target getting right up in her face as she ults. Basically, since the ult projectile originates at the end of her outstretched arm and rifle, anyone closer to you than that isn't hit.

Thx3811
07-13-2017, 04:08 PM
happend to me, ulted and nothing happend and i was like WTF?

also seems that if the target jumps (at the same time you ult)they dont get hit, even if they are right in front of you and on ground level

ulting on aerial targets also seems pointless, i ulted on a flying drogos - he wasnt even far from the ground and quite close to me, and nothing happend

- somehow being airborne make the taget imune?

Dragnier
07-14-2017, 08:37 PM
This is still happening. Aim at target, trigger ult, ult goes off but does nothing, and then I realize I happened to be standing next to a rock, wall, or other object. I try very hard not to do this, but sometimes it is unavoidable and the ult could have saved me but because of this bug I died.

Evilzin
07-14-2017, 09:44 PM
2 Things :

1- It seems that the ult acts like a projectile and it has a "medium" size hitbox, so if it passes near a wall (since its not a bullet) it hits the wall.

There should be something more than that but its the only thing i realized till now.

2 - SOMETIMES in the middle of a battler, if i spam shots and right button, i try to press "Q" (that long range 800 dmg shot) and it just dont go..Even if i didint had use it in a "long time".

That happens to u guys?

2.5 - Is her ULTIMATE Hits IN AREA?!
Cause i guy killed me 2 times and he MISSED me but hit a team mate tha was like 5 feets from me.
I play with Lian but it seems that My ult doesnt land like this. I NEED to aim and hit exactly at the target.

------------------

3 - Her AOE SKILLS NEED A FUCKING BUFF
Hi rez is making those shits for consoles, since half of the community cant hit a wall in front of them, so they have to make these no skill things for kids to like the game.
Since you CANT SEE IT COMING, you are just in a fight, i guy slides against an other enemy in a middle distance and you die/got hit withou knowing WHERE THE HELL IT CAME FROM and the guy kills somebody that he doesnt even know that was there.

Its a "regular skill" version of Lex ult. (which also sux hard)

DevilO9012
07-15-2017, 01:27 AM
stop blaming console its not a get out of jail free card we can aim stop spreading myths

Valkure
07-17-2017, 02:07 AM
I've experienced the same ulti problem, too. Shoot two enemies right in front of me and... tumbleweed!