PDA

View Full Version : Deserter? WTF

NaughtyAnna
07-13-2017, 07:12 AM
i was in queue and when match started at character pick window 2 guys didnt pick any and WTF i got deserter?
http://s013.radikal.ru/i324/1707/c5/772cd4769dde.jpg (http://radikal.ru)

LeonGra
07-13-2017, 07:16 AM
First of all: watch your language. This game is kid friendly. Also, yes: This is a rare glitch that happens. However, I don't know what Hi-Rez can do about it.

TheAlmightyThor
07-13-2017, 07:50 AM
Of course Hi-Rez can do something about it, it may not be an easy fix but thats part of the game being in the BETA phase to find glitches such as this.

eetee
07-13-2017, 08:59 AM
I can confirm this a new bug for this patch (for me at least)...
Got deserter after accepting the match and just entered the lobby.
Strange thing was the counter went upwards (starting from around the "queue time).
Restarted the game and then had a ~5min deserter penalty.

Befnai
07-13-2017, 09:18 AM
You have to understand that Paladins is still in Beta mode and therefore a lot of bugs will occur more frequently than other games. Listing your problems will help Paladins fix this bug. If the problem persists then you are recommended to uninstall Paladins then reinstall, as well as restarting your system.

ShingoMurata
07-13-2017, 09:37 AM
1) Stop with the "it's still beta" nonsense. this term means nothing. it's usually for economic reason (when in beta you don't need to show profit maybe), the term this says used loosely, sure when the "beta" phase lasts for a year.

2) This issue isn't a bug, I had it few times, usually on first day or two of patches, but also on days when serves had issues. the fact your timer went up is an indicator of lag, either by your side or the server. it's the game trying to sync and show the "right time".

Ch0nToS
07-13-2017, 01:11 PM
This is not a rare glitch I've witnessed this everyday so far for two weeks now one of my friends is in the hours of punishment for just queued up and getting instant deserter

Ch0nToS
07-13-2017, 01:56 PM
wow happened again this time i got the deserter maybe we need a longer time to select champs everyone said i never picked but on my screen i had selected and was looking at the skins idk what is going on but it can really piss me off i need my paladins fix lmao

BigTexx68
07-13-2017, 04:50 PM
I got the same thing. Deserter after picking character and nothing showing due to server lag. This seems to be an issue on a game that has been in beta for a year or more. Just fix the issue and there will be no more problems like this. Thanks