PDA

View Full Version : Androxus Cards Idea

BIoodyHand
07-13-2017, 02:45 AM
i will try to post some ideas in all topics, if i see any feedback from developers/game designers i will keep it, if none react i will leave forums forever.

Legendary Card: By Killing 2 enemies within 3 sec(or 4 sec) , Refills 100% of your max health
Legendary Card: Reduce Cooldown of Reversal by killing enemy in the air by 50%
Legendary Card: 6 hits with defiance kills any enemy

Epic Card : If you didnt hit any enemy with your reversal reduce it cooldown by 20% (max 50%)
Epic Card: after using nether step, reduce damage taken by 10% (max 40%)
Epic Card: Each head shot you land, it gives you 10% attack and reload speed (max 30%)
Epic Card: 20% more damage by hitting enemy from behind (max 50%)
Epic Card: Below 20% Health, Increase damage by 10% (max 40%)
Epic Card: If you are out of ammo, Gain Reload Speed by 40% 19 sec cooldown (max 10 sec)

waiting for you reply
Regards

AARPONG
07-13-2017, 03:04 AM
Most of your "EPIC" cards could easily go through as legendaries and even then they would be ridiculously overpowered.

Like seriously? 40% EXTRA DAMAGE for being BELOW 80%health!?

And don't get me started on killing any enemy by hitting them with 6 RANDOM shots.

BIoodyHand
07-13-2017, 03:34 AM
below 80% health means he will die with one shot! and if you cant aim him it doesnt mean this is OP card
landing 6 hits with defiance is so hard and needs lots of skill, so its not that easy! and if you think its easy send me video of yourself on youtube of that !
all percentage and and anything can change to be balance, but i think its okay like this
and if game designer/developers think that its not balance they can change a little to make them balance

BIoodyHand
07-13-2017, 03:39 AM
i think its good idea also
to those heroes who got max mastery, 2 legendary cards could be great to have
and for that we need lots of legendary cards to make choice from them
thats why iv added 3 for now, and could add some more
it depends on game designers deciding

AARPONG
07-13-2017, 04:43 AM
below 80% health means he will die with one shot! and if you cant aim him it doesnt mean this is OP card
landing 6 hits with defiance is so hard and needs lots of skill, so its not that easy! and if you think its easy send me video of yourself on youtube of that !
all percentage and and anything can change to be balance, but i think its okay like this
and if game designer/developers think that its not balance they can change a little to make them balance

Below 80% means having 1600 health or lower so i guess you mean below 20% health.

So you think instantly killing a 5500 health frontline because you pressed right click twice while hugging him is balanced?

BIoodyHand
07-13-2017, 04:57 AM
Below 80% means having 1600 health or lower so i guess you mean below 20% health.

So you think instantly killing a 5500 health frontline because you pressed right click twice while hugging him is balanced?

first one edited

and about defiance i think, its not easy to land twice, so yeap its balanced
i think you should play androxus a little more mate to realize what im talking about

AARPONG
07-13-2017, 05:34 AM
Ah the classic "u suk at that character so your opinion is bad" argument.

I'm not gonna argue with you anymore but i give you a 1% chance any of these cards will ever be implemented in any way.

BIoodyHand
07-13-2017, 05:56 AM

I'm not gonna argue with you anymore but i give you a 1% chance any of these cards will ever be implemented in any way.

thats true bro, you dont know how to play a hero and you are here talking about a legendary card!
as i said if you think its easy to land 6 shots, give me a video of yourself
and if you cant prove what you are saying, so dont talk about it
im saying its not easy to hit 6 shots !
its like to say that card idea is bad and i dont know why, its just bad !
so every reasons need proof, and if you are saying its easy prove it ! and as i said, if you cant prove what you are saying, dont post anything. thanks.

anyway i made 9 cards for now for this hero
and thats not just one card to talk about to.

BIoodyHand
07-13-2017, 05:59 AM

you are saying 1% chance but none reason, thats funny to see someone like you here
i hope to see more logical players here and not just like you.
and as i said before all numbers and percentages can change to reasonable number to get balance if its not at the moment.

AARPONG
07-13-2017, 06:07 AM
thats true bro, you dont know how to play a hero and you are here talking about a legendary card!
as i said if you think its easy to land 6 shots, give me a video of yourself
and if you cant prove what you are saying, so dont talk about it
im saying its not easy to hit 6 shots !
its like to say that card idea is bad and i dont know why, its just bad !
so every reasons need proof, and if you are saying its easy prove it ! and as i said, if you cant prove what you are saying, dont post anything. thanks.

anyway i made 9 cards for now for this hero
and thats not just one card to talk about to.

Hitting 6 shots with Defiance isn't hard it's RANDOM.

BIoodyHand
07-13-2017, 06:11 AM
Hitting 6 shots with Defiance isn't hard it's RANDOM.

and its OP cuz maybe maybe maybe you use this card 20% of time or even less?
is that really logic reason to call it op? its like you call sniper op cuz she can kill with 1 or 2 shots 2000 health !
never mind, i dont want to talk about this card with you anymore.
waiting for better comments from other players. and as i said this list has 9 cards and not just one.

AARPONG
07-13-2017, 06:13 AM
If your card idea's are so great i gueuss we'll see them added in the next patch right?

BIoodyHand
07-13-2017, 06:18 AM
If your card idea's are so great i gueuss we'll see them added in the next patch right?

i dont know why you are like this ... without any logical reasons posting everywhere some texts is not good idea and will not work.
its just some suggestions to game developers/game designers, and they will decide to use it or no, or even my ideas will give them some idea too! it doesnt matter if they use my cards or not using, all i want is to improve this game. thats why im not here to posting something useless to people, im trying to be optimistic. and im game designer also.
hope you be better in your real life bro

Soark
07-19-2017, 11:46 PM
The main utility for having a 6 shot kill card would be to take out tanks. Defiance from first to last bullet probably takes 1.5 seconds. Even if you don't have the aim/skill; just having the ability to destroy anyone at any health, without ulting, in 1.5 seconds, is OP. If you think esports then this is game breaking. The only thing making this not OP is that it will only work at close range. But remember he's a flank character that gets behind or the sides of enemies and has nether step to close the gap. Imagine PrinceDanny with this card with deft hands and chronos.

The rest are pretty fair.

BIoodyHand
07-20-2017, 03:19 PM
The main utility for having a 6 shot kill card would be to take out tanks. Defiance from first to last bullet probably takes 1.5 seconds. Even if you don't have the aim/skill; just having the ability to destroy anyone at any health, without ulting, in 1.5 seconds, is OP. If you think esports then this is game breaking. The only thing making this not OP is that it will only work at close range. But remember he's a flank character that gets behind or the sides of enemies and has nether step to close the gap. Imagine PrinceDanny with this card with deft hands and chronos.

The rest are pretty fair.
it could rework to only be available from behind!
but I think this needs lots of skills do kill someone like that !

angankhuman
07-21-2017, 02:15 AM
first legendary: i wanna have safer ults, or kill-steal(not a big thing in paladins though)
second legendary:coming for u drogoz(if it means killing an airborne target). If it means killing someone while u r airborne, well, u can just dash up when someone is about to die and shoot.
third legendary:i am kissing everyone in this game( it would be the birth of a melee champion in paladins)

1st epic: don't punish me for not having skills
2nd epic: oh, the tank is dead, let me tank up a bit(anything with more than 21% damage reduction belongs to tanks and not to flanks who are suppose to have high burst and low hp)
3rd card: this card is balanced only if it stacks for 5 secs or so without the reload speed or the attack speed, not both
4th epic: HiRez will implement it if they want another BombKing lan disaster
5th card: would be better if its deal 10% more damage if u r below 20/25/30/35% health
6th card: 5/10/15/20% reload would be balanced i think

BIoodyHand
07-21-2017, 04:48 AM
first legendary: i wanna have safer ults, or kill-steal(not a big thing in paladins though)
second legendary:coming for u drogoz(if it means killing an airborne target). If it means killing someone while u r airborne, well, u can just dash up when someone is about to die and shoot.
third legendary:i am kissing everyone in this game( it would be the birth of a melee champion in paladins)

1st epic: don't punish me for not having skills
2nd epic: oh, the tank is dead, let me tank up a bit(anything with more than 21% damage reduction belongs to tanks and not to flanks who are suppose to have high burst and low hp)
3rd card: this card is balanced only if it stacks for 5 secs or so without the reload speed or the attack speed, not both
4th epic: HiRez will implement it if they want another BombKing lan disaster
5th card: would be better if its deal 10% more damage if u r below 20/25/30/35% health
6th card: 5/10/15/20% reload would be balanced i think

I cant understand you bro, maybe be more useful on your comments and not be salty?
thanks

rrichglitch
07-25-2017, 10:44 AM
Not to be mean but the defiance legendary is too OP against tanks and the other 2 legendary suggestions are complete garbage.

BIoodyHand
07-25-2017, 12:02 PM
Not to be mean but the defiance legendary is too OP against tanks and the other 2 legendary suggestions are complete garbage.
its okay to share you idea
but may I know why those cards are garbage in your mind? tell me with a good reason
thanks

Peinzius
07-25-2017, 12:09 PM
I love this thread. Thanks for making me laugh everyone! I didn't even read the card ideas lol

BIoodyHand
07-26-2017, 03:44 AM
I love this thread. Thanks for making me laugh everyone! I didn't even read the card ideas lol

appreciate for your helpful comment
898 posts like that mate?