PDA

View Full Version : Lobby Crashing on Mac

XiaoChi
07-12-2017, 05:52 PM
I have been having this issue since the patch came out. Every time I try to select a champion on the select screen, the game crashes. I have restarted and reinstalled the game but its the same result. As far as I know, this issue only exists on the Mac version on Steam. The only choice I have now is to wait until OB 55 to get this fixed as nothing seems to work. This glitch makes the game unplayable and I worry might force me to change the main platform I play Paladins on.

Katharsis999
07-12-2017, 07:05 PM
I have the same bug , the game crash after the selection of a champion. I hope this bug was fixed very quickly , i want to play loan :)

heyitsdan
07-12-2017, 07:36 PM
I can confirm this bug. I'm playing on a Macbook Pro and everytime I choose a champion in the lobby the game crashes. When I enetered again, I got deserter... -_-

So I came here in the forums to see if it's an issue, and yes it indeed is. I went in a lobby again afterwards and after choosing a champion the game crashed again.

tubiega
07-12-2017, 07:37 PM
There will be another Hotfix released in the near future to address crashing on the Paladins Mac client.

devs know about this. you'll just have to wait for that hotfix

huz1853
07-13-2017, 04:20 AM
Good news guys, Patch will be out in about 3 hours and 10 mins time from now.( 9 am Est ) Hopefully patch will fix mac game crashes according to Hi-rez Pixie's ( works at Hi-Rez ) twitter Finally the wait should end

FeelMySex
07-13-2017, 04:25 AM
some one said the same things 4 hours earlier , hot fix in one week ?

huz1853
07-13-2017, 05:09 AM
Well i dont know what 'someone' said but Hi-Rez twitter says that there will be a major patch at 9am Est and Hi-Rez pixie tagged that tweet and said mac crash will be sorted hopefully. So atleast we have a time frame that the fix might happen and there no need to try and log in earlier then the next update.