PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS for MAC OSX Players

JamiePotter
07-12-2017, 05:35 PM
For everyone who is waiting to know how the Mac crash on selecting a champion will be fix, I had a mail from the technical support of Hirez, I gave them my crash logs to help them fix, and they answered me that they are expecting the game to be working again tomorrow ! So it's not a precise information, but for those who were afraid it would take a month to be fix, it should be really quicker than that ! Good wait for everyone on that hard day for Mac Gaming Community :rolleyes:

iCorona
07-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Awesome! I hope that this actually will work. :)

huz1853
07-13-2017, 05:20 AM
Good news guys, Patch will be out in about 3 hours and 40 mins time from now.( 9 am Est ) Hopefully patch will fix mac game crashes according to Hi-rez Pixie's ( works at Hi-Rez ) twitter Finally the wait should end

duccody
07-13-2017, 06:42 AM
in this morning when i paly it still the ame on mac ox (vietnam time) please help me

Mohammed87
07-13-2017, 08:36 AM
in this morning when i paly it still the ame on mac ox (vietnam time) please help me

duccody, we are expecting a patch maintenance at 08:45-10:30, which should be completed around 20:30 on your local timezone.

Befnai
07-13-2017, 12:11 PM
This bug has now offically been resolved! :D :cool:

CoThrone
07-14-2017, 12:53 AM
For everyone who is waiting to know how the Mac crash on selecting a champion will be fix, I had a mail from the technical support of Hirez, I gave them my crash logs to help them fix, and they answered me that they are expecting the game to be working again tomorrow ! So it's not a precise information, but for those who were afraid it would take a month to be fix, it should be really quicker than that ! Good wait for everyone on that hard day for Mac Gaming Community :rolleyes:

i have an hp laptop and my game is still crashing in character select, is this another bug or did they never fix the issue

CoThrone
07-14-2017, 01:00 AM
i still have the glitch where i crash in champion select... and i crash when ever i select makoa too even when im not in a match, i have an HP intel core i3 processor, could there be a reason im still experiencing crashes in champion select, if its just a bug is there a date this can be fixed, i wasnt able to play paladins for 2 days cause of this

RuszillaZz
07-14-2017, 05:13 AM
I still have the glitch where i crash in champion select... When it will be fix?